Share | 

Treasure Hunting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Zaigou scowled, taking the apple. "You know, your offering would be more valuable had you actually paid for it." He remarked, taking a bite out of it. "Make a decent haul did you?"

Suddenly Aleria dove down, landing on Elora's shoulder "ELOOOOOORA! Hiiiii!" She called, rubbing her beak against the girl's cheek. "What'd you bring me? Hm?"

"Now, now, Aleria. Mind your manners." Requiem said sharply. The Raven turned her head down. "Sorry..."

Last edited by Requiem on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
SilverSweet

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Sonya crinkled her nose a little bit.

"I'm sure I could find a hiding spot if I get desperate enough." She replied back to Kimi as she flopped down on the bottom bunk and made a small face, not quite what she was used to, but not as bad as the bed could have been. "Do you suppose Greg is going to go talk to the captain, or do you think he's going to make me do it?" She asked her friend, she bit into her bottom lip with a light frown. She didn't like much people and if she wasn't so determined to find Auroura, she wouldn't be found on a ship of any sort where shed be entrapped with a bunch of them.

"I think we should, I want to go explore more!" Antal announced as he pounced onto Sonyas gut, making her jerk up as her breath escaped her. She pushed him off with a growled 'ow'.

"You don't get a say in the matter," she snarked at him as she rubbed her tummy, pouting. She glanced back up at Kimi. before glancing at Nanook. "You have permission to eat him." She huffed before turning her back to the now whining fox. She took off her hat and tossed it at the desk, and letting her brown waves down just to put them back up in their ponytail. "Thank's for coming by the way," she flashed a smile up at Kimi. "I'd be rather down if I was stuck on this seething mass of humanity with just Greg for company."

Gregory hadn't moved much from his his observation point. He took in the crew and even spied the captain and Elora moving about a distance away. Artemis ruffled her feathers.

"Weren't you all supposed to meet him after you were shown your rooms?" She asked as she watched a black feathered blur descend from the sky. Gregory shrugged, still not much in a talking mood. He knew Sonya was shy, a point she refused to admit to, insisting she just didn't like people.

"I should make her do it." he grumbled before he jumped to his feet and walked back towards the quarters. Artemis would've smiled fi she could.

"But you won't." He ignored her as he went back to his and Tokalas room. Seeing the other male on the bottom bunk he just grunted and swung himself up onto the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Elora smirked knowing that she wasn't in trouble. "You know I never pay for anything unless I have to. And yes, it was a good day for the pickings."
"ELOOOOOORA! Hiiiii! What'd you bring me? Hm?"
Elora was hardly taken aback by the sudden appearance of the daemon, instead she grinned and held up one of the money bags she had gripped to the raven.
"I dunno, I haven't gotten a chance to check. This one was from a woman that looked like she was an expensive upkeep so I'm sure there are some good things in here. Take your pick." She turned to her captain. "You know she doesn't have manners. And you know I always try to pick something up for her."
"How come you never get anything with me in mind?" Kal pouted.
"Hush Kal. Why would you need material things?"
"She doesn't need it either!!!"
"Kal. Hush."
With a grumbled mumbling Kal nipped at Elora's back leg before becoming silent.
Elora looked behind her for a second before lowering her voice. "What are we doing with this group anyways? Are we sure we can trust them?" Elora wasn't usually the kind to second guess her Captains orders but she had an odd feeling about this group, maybe it was just Kal being his usual nervous self but she wanted to make sure, just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissMaine

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Waya jumped up on the bottom bunk with her human and snuggled in to his side and fell asleep as Tokala began to snore.
"That might be true, but eventually he will find you its a ship and he is your brother after all." she had said with a smirk.
Nanook gave a wolfish grin and wagged his tail as he looked over to the smaller demon but before he could chase after him he got thumped on the head. "ow what was that for?!"
"Leave him be, we dont need you guys ruogh housing and being all over the place. We are on a ship and a strangers at that I dont want to be paying for any damage you might do and I highly doubt you want to deal with the captain, there will no be getting off once we leave it will be just the ship and sea." Kimi said as she gave her wolf a stern look
Pinning his ears back Nanook huffed "fine." was all he said to his fun being ruined.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am

Aleria took the bag with a happy chirp and took off, winking at Kal. Zaigou shook his head, watching his daemon fly away. After she was out of sight, stashing her new loot, he turned to face Elora. "It's a little late now, besides, we could use the work. You know how it looks when we don't do anything legal in a while. The governments start poking their noses in our business, trying to figure out how we're making our money. It's easier just to do a job like this once in a while. Less hassle." He turned towards the crew.

"Is everything ready?"

"Aye Captain" Came the curt reply from one of the crew.

Zaigou nodded "Very well then, let's go. No Point in hanging around the docks."

The crewmember nodded and began running about the ship, and within minutes the ship gave a heavy lurch, and they were airborne. The wind rushed passed the Captain's Face and he let out a sigh of relief, glad to be back in the air where he belonged. "Elora, try to relax, alright? If they give us any trouble, we can always just dump them overboard and say that they had an accident on their adventure." He gave a wink saying that he was joking, mostly. They'd never had much trouble with passengers before, but he knew how to handle any trouble should it come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
SilverSweet

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Sonya felt the craft start to move and she couldn't suppress the excited squeak that broke from her mouth as she gripped onto the bunks beds post. She gave Kimi an excited look.

"here we go!" Antal bounced into her lap, wagging his tail in a doglike manner.

"Now can we go see?" Sonya hesitated before nodding and bouncing to her feet to grab at Kimi's hand.

"let's go see!" She said excitedly before she attempted to smooth out all of her excitement into a polite, but cool expression. She stated to drag the redhead out of the cabin, not waiting for a response. Antal, bouncin ahead of them then darting back to his human in his rush to escape the small room.

Greg smirked lightly as he heard his sister's squeal before he jumped off the bunk and opened the door to meet the girls. He had calmed down enough to be rational by now. Artemis just rolled her eyes at all of the humans excitement, it was just flying. She didn't see what they found so special about it.

"So, i don't suppose you have a destination in mind yet, do you?" He asked the younger McClain as they arrived on deck. Before Sonya had a chance to answer, she was grabbing at Antal as he tried to pounce on a mouse deamon.

"Would you behave?" She snapped into the fox's ear, almost already regretting coming up. Her eyes gravitated to the side of the ship and she blinked before making a beeline to the railing, dodging crew members as she went to peer over the side, brown curls going absoultly crazy in the wind around them.

Again, Gregory smirked as he saw the sight of Sonya attempting to restrain the awe she was feeling from showing on her face. Antal had no problem exclaiming his excitement as he jumped around like a rabid jumping being in excitement, having escaped his humans grip. A chukle escaped before he flashed his grin over at Kimi.

"She has her moment's dosnt she?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 am

Elora mumbled in irritation for a few seconds before sighing and turning to Kal. "Lets just hope they don't get motion sickness." To which Kal rolled his eyes.
Noticing the brunette haired girl hanging over the railing Elora raised her eyebrows, came over to her and put her hand on the woman's shoulder.
"If this is your first time on a ship I wouldn't suggest doing that. Not only can you fall but you can start to feel really sick." Elora's paranoia speaking threw her for a second.
"Which if you do, aim for off the ship. None of the crew members will thank you if you get it on the ship." Kal added after jumping onto the railing as well, speaking to the passengers for the first time.
Elora smirked at Kal's sudden boldness and once she was sure the girl was secure scratched behind her daemons ears.
Coughing awkwardly at the unexpected display of affection for her daemon Elora dropped her hand to her side and asked "Well if your done being suicidal I believe the Captain said he wanted to speak to you once you got settled?" Quickly she returned to her cold demeanor, looking each of them in the face, trying to memorize them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MissMaine

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Giggling at her friends excitement she let her self be dragged out of the room it was a regular thing with Sonya. " I think you should make you self a jet pack with wings that way you can fly more often." Nanook wagged his tail as he fallowed the girls out of the room and he nodded his agreement with his human. "Shes right, and we both know you love building things and tinkering." As they reached the top she watched her friend run to the railing her hair flying every wich way in the wind, Kimi couldnt help but smile and inwardly laugh at the girl it was like she was a lil kid when something excited her friend it was very amusing. "yea she does like a lil kid she gets excited easily but its cute." she answered the brother as she continued to watch. Nanook watched the little deamon fox as he freed himself from his human then began to stalk towards the fox to scare him a bit while he was distracted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SilverSweet

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Sonya jumped at the touch on her shoulder and turned to face the same women as before. She put a polite smile on her face as her hands clenched at the railing a little bit to try and still her now rather rapid heartbeat.

"Ah, yes, I apologize for my lack of judgement." She inclined her head a little at her. She took a step away from the rail and let her hands fall to her sides, where her fingers began to pick at the edge of her shirt. Antal smirked, as best a fox could, and Sonyas eyes widened a little bit in alarm and her lips parted slightly just before the vulpine form flew into a pounce aimed at the girl's deamon.

Gregory tilted his head as he watched Elora go up and talk to his siter, and facepalmed as he saw the pouncing red blur.

"There he goes again." Artemis just sighed and hid her head behind Gregory's if they were closer she might've been able to stop Antal, but she wouldn't reach the area in near enough time.

"Did she ever tell you where we were going, by chance?" He asked the red head next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunting   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2