Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Very Happy

Title says all...anyone up for a Maximum Ride rp?

Rules: Nu Godmodding or I shall kill you! I don't care if you curse...try not to do it excessively. Romance is good...plot twists are fine. If you and another person want to do a major plot twist but you want it to be a secret, PM each other and then shabam! Be awesome and surprise everyone! I'm gonna go for four to six flock members, try to get even genders, I'll probably end up playing another guy or girl if needed, if you would want to be to characters don't hesitate to ask!

Bio Format:

Name:
Abilities: (Magic...other stuff. You can gain abilities throughout the rp)
Other:

Since there's not a lot of people heeeere yet, two characters work out fine if you want to do so. I'll put up my second one if it's needed.

Last edited by Sailor One on Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Bio:
Name: Karaliesle Simalro
Abilities: (Haven't gotten to use this one in forever. lol) Kara has the ability to see/feel colors. These colors represent the lifeforce of all beings around her, it displays their emotions and sometimes their basic thoughts. Kara can also affect other’s moods to a certain extent by puling on their lifelines.
Downside: Kara is constantly connected to ‘the colors’ and colors are emotions and physical pain. She can take away others pain and keep it as her own, but when she does that, the pain is doubled and leaves her in a state of helplessness.
Other:She's a little paranoid at times, she used to cut herself for a time but she hasn't done anything that risky for awhile.
Looks: She has a thirteen foot wingspan and she has a patch of grey feathers on her right wing, her hair is down to her shoulders!

Name: Carson Avery
Abilities: Carson doesn't have much for powers, he's quick and witty and can sense some emotions like his sister Kara.
Looks:

Last edited by Sailor One on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Name: Requiem Dominus Mortalis
Abilities: The ability to alter the minds of others, creating illusions. The illusions are weaved in such a way that whatever a person sees or feels, occurs to them. This is directly caused by themselves. In example, if a person sees somebody else cut their throat, they are the ones actually doing it.
Other: Carries a deck of cards on him at all times. Protects the others to the best of his abilities, despite his gruff demeanor.
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Name: Trent
Looks: Wings are a light grayish blue
Abilities: Probability manipulation (for more info click here)
Other: He only uses his power when it is necessary, as it can backfire if he is not fully focused and never works to his liking.

Name: Ana
Looks:
Abilities: Electrical transportation (if she has access to anything electrical, she can follow the wires and essentially see through a tv or computer screen without being seen)
Downside: If her physical body is removed from touching the electrical object, her "soul" cannot return until it is returned.
Other: She and Trent fight constantly due to very different ways for dealing with things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Looks good deary! I shall wait and see if anyone else wants to join up (I've been PMing people on MG to get them over here.) So hopefully some people shall come here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Name: Satria Sapphire
Appearance:
Ability: Ice Manipulation
Other: Collects keys of any sort, but has a special fondness for skeleton keys and has a strange craving for bananas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Siiiiiis... START THE ROLEPLAY! :p
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

SOrry sorry, been lazy...trying to figure out how to start this. *drumroll*

Kara was lounging on the roof, arms spread out as she soaked in the morning sun. They group of them had been living out in a small cabin for over a month, finally safe for the time being. Of course, there was still the problem of being tracked or followed, which would mean that eventually they would have to leave. A tiny sigh bubbled past her lips and she stuck out her tongue as she thought. She probably shouldn't be outside, but if the white coats hadn't found them in over a month, then did they plan on ever finding them at all?

Carson was snoring loudly on the couch, his wings tucked in tightly against his back as he slept. He wasn't a morning person in the slightest and he enjoyed his sleep dearly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Requiem was in the air. Shielded with an illusion that he'd sent out far enough that even if it wasn't within range, he'd look like a bird and nothing more. He was playing lookout, again. He hated the job, he preferred laying back and chilling out. With a sigh he decided to head back down to the house. It wasn't likely that anything was going to happen. Nothing ever did. Right before he reached the cabin, he flared his wings out, bringing himself to a stop. After that he simply dropped to the ground, folded his wings in and stepped inside. He leaned against the sink, clearing away his illusions and bringing himself into view.
Back to top Go down
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:28 pm

For the past fifteen minutes Satria was in the kitchen, half of her reading her horror story book and half of her cutting up the peanut butter, lettuce and banana sandwich she had made.
Requiem appeared behind her just as suddenly as he had disappeared earlier, making Satria jump a little and squeak, she was doing good, she didn’t scream anymore when Requiem appeared out of no where; a week before if he had appeared behind her like he just had she would have dropped her book and gone into a screaming fit for about five minutes.
Clearing her throat and regaining her composer Satria asked him “How was your flight?” in a voice barely louder then a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Lying in the grass a couple miles from the cabin, Ana stared at the sky. Normally she would have flown to the spot, but the past couple weeks she had been walking. Earlier in the month, she had flied too close to an airport and her right wing had been clipped. Of course, she had been scolded by the others for possibly exposing their location. She was too care-free, they said. Oh well, she never cared about getting out of...the place. But the others had drug her along, so now she was their enemy too.

Back at the cabin, Trent was writing down calculations. He was trying to determine the most probable way for them to obtain food without spending too much money. So far it was to farm it themselves, which was not much of an option considering that would cost fertilizer. Or the other was to steal, which could lead to unwanted consequences. He sighed before standing up and stretching, then walked into the kitchen for a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Kara let out a small sigh and stood at the edge of the roof, looking down at the ground for a long moment before she jumped. She was distracted and winced when she landed, chewing on her lip as she shook out her left ankle. It had always been weak just like herself. "It'll heal." she muttered, shoving her hands into her pockets before she moved inside, limping a little as she got use to walking on her sore ankle. "Carson...wake up." she said, smiling a little at her best friend.

Carson grumbled a little and got up after a moment, rubbing his eyes before he made his way into the kitchen, nodding at Requiem and Satria. "Morning." he murmured, running his hands through his white hair and pushing it out of his eyes. "Anyone hungry?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:56 pm

"It was alright" Requiem responded to Satria boredly "Would've been better if it wasn't so damned dull" He shook his head in frustration. He hated being cooped up in the place. He frowned as he heard another voice, Carson's "Good Morning sleeping beauty, rest well?" He asked in annoyance. Carson was supposed to have gone up with Requiem and kept him company. He turned and looked over to Trent for a moment, before deciding not to wait on Carson's answer. Instead he shook his head and took off out the door and into the sky. The kitchen was getting to be too crowded for him. He didn't like tight spaces. Being locked in a cage for too long tended to do that to a person.
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Carson glared at Requiem and then quickly followed after him, unfurling his wings as he left the house. "What's your problem?" he asked, "Can't help it if I was up till five in the morning attempting to make sure we had power in the cabin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 am

Trent frowned. Everyone was so up tight lately. He wished everyone would just get along and stop going off on their own. Wasn't it obvious that being alone sucked? Years in a solitary cage should have proven that...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:06 am

Satria sighed at the growing tension in the room, and when Carson and Requiem left in an attempt to make things better the only thing she could think of saying was “So! Anyone for a Banana Sandwich?” and even that she couldn’t even really say loud enough for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Trent turned to Satria, "Well, shall we eat at least? Then if you want, you can help me figure out a better wait to gather food." He gave her a big grin, trying to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:45 pm

Requiem turned and glared at Carson in irritation "Look. You said you'd be out here. You weren't." He told him sharply. He shook his head and sighed "Look, the kitchen was getting too crowded for me, that's all. You know how I feel about tight spaces" He said quietly. He'd been locked in a very small room, barely big enough for him to stand up straight or lay down in. No windows either. Since he'd broken free, he preferred to stay in the open whenever possible. He shook his head "I'll be back later, I'm heading out for a bit" He told him before casting an illusion around himself, making him look like he wasn't there at all as he flew away.

After a few minutes he landed and saw Ana laying in the grass. He lay down next to her and removed his illusion with a heavy sigh "Hey Ana..." He said after a moment of laying there.
Back to top Go down
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yeah" she agreed as she took another bite from her sandwich, still worried about the others. It wasn't good to be cooped with the same people for so long when their personalities clashed so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 am

Ana jerked her head to the left to see Requiem lying beside her. "How did you know I would be here?" As hateful as her voice sounded, she was quite happy that he had found her. She looked back to the sky and continued talking without waiting for his answer, "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

Trent grabbed his own sandwich and began to chow down, sitting across from Satria.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:59 am

"Aye" He replied softly "And you weren't back at the cabin, so I figured you were probably out here" He told her. None of the others knew about this spot to his knowledge, he'd only come acrossed it accidentally during one of his watches. He'd seen her there, but he had an illusion over himself so she wouldn't have seen him. "Ana..." He began quietly, turning and placing his hand over her arm, then suddenly changing his mind "Nevermind..." How could he ask her why she avoided them? The only way would sound rude after all
Back to top Go down
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:08 pm

"What?" Ana asked Requiem. "Why am I avoiding you? Who said I was?" She stood up suddenly and glared down at him, but the confusion on his face made her stop dead. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Requiem looked at her, very much confused indeed "I... I... I never said... anything" He told her, sitting up and looking over at her still. He shook his head confusedly "How did you know what I was thinking?" He asked before realizing that he needed to respond to her "And, nobody said you were avoiding us, I might be the only one that feels you are, it's just... I never see you anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Baffled, Ana just stared at Requiem. "You mean I...really? I read your mind?" She shook her head, trying to grasp what he had said.

"Why do you think I'm avoiding you?" She suddenly shot back at him again, trying to determine if she should be angry, understanding, or confused. At the moment, she was a mix of all of those. "Things have just changed so much in such a short time," she finally said and sat down, sulking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Carson had turned around and began to fly aimlessly in the sky, he didn't want to go back 'home' yet. He sang quietly as he drifted down to the ground, dropping in between the trees of the forest. Perhaps he'd go hiking or do something semi dangerous to upset someone, he felt like being a jerk at that moment. Besides, everyone needed to loosen up more.

Kara sat down by Trent and Satria and smiled, "Did you guys sleep alright?" she asked, leaning her head against her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   

Back to top Go down

Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next