Share | 

Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Carson had turned around and began to fly aimlessly in the sky, he didn't want to go back 'home' yet. He sang quietly as he drifted down to the ground, dropping in between the trees of the forest. Perhaps he'd go hiking or do something semi dangerous to upset someone, he felt like being a jerk at that moment. Besides, everyone needed to loosen up more.

Kara sat down by Trent and Satria and smiled, "Did you guys sleep alright?" she asked, leaning her head against her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am

"Well... It's better than being back there isn't it?" He asked her softly. He knew that they had treated her decently, but his life had been miserable. He shook his head "I mean, out here we're free, we can do whatever we want, go where we want. There's no poking or prodding or endless tests" He looked over to her and sighed "I know things have changed quickly, but... it's for the best" He told her "I used to live in a cold windowless cell about..." He shook his head and cast an illusion showing it's rather small proportions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Answering Kara's question, Trent nodded. "Yeah, mostly. I was up late trying to figure how we can save some money." The expression on his face clearly gave away he had come up with nothing.

Back at the field with Ana and Requiem, Ana shrugged. "I have no idea. At least there we knew what to expect. Out here we have planes," she grubbled the last word as she gently shook her broken wing, "and police, the School, burglars, and it goes on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:42 pm

"I actually didn't really sleep much, I was reading and whatnot. I'll sleep later though." she answered slowly. "Trent what about farms? I mean I'm sure we could go barrow some stuff from the farms? they probably wont miss it.....and we need bananas I will go crazy without my bananas!" Satria opened her eye wide making her already look insane at the thought of not having her bananas. She Simply couldn't do it.

Last edited by ChangelingUnderTheIce on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 pm

"Hm," Trent said, "Why in the world didn't I think of that!" He jumped up, excited, then tossed his sandwich down. "That is absolutely brilliant! We need to make a list of all the farms within 10 miles," Trent began jotting things onto the notepad he carried. "You are right they probably won't notice, but just in case, we will be cautious." Still grinning, he left the room mumbling to himself while writing a plan out in his notebook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:01 pm

"I think we have a few maps in the back room of the area!" Satria told Trent as she raced after him, looking around for the maps she found yesterday, and helping him in any way she could. "WAIT! Let me go find Requiem and Carson, they are the ones that have been keeping watch lately eh? I'll go find them!" Satria told Trent before running out the door taking flight easily and keeping an eye out for them, she was so happy being able to help in any way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm

"Would you mind grabbing them?" Trent asked Satria, despite her already being gone, as he sat down at his desk. "If we don't make an obvious pattern, and don't 'borrow' from the same farms at the same time, we should be able to get away without anyone noticing. We will go into the middle of the fields to pick, but never more than four in the same row."

Last edited by Bibliophiliac on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:24 pm

"It's an excellent idea." Kara said, smiling at Satria, "We still have some money left over...but I put that into clothing for everyone." She pursed her lips and stood up, "I can find Carson...just give me a second."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Requiem sighed "Yeah..." He murmered. His life was much more predictable in there, but it was full of pain and misery. He realized he would probably never understand why she was so agreed with going back, she had been treated well. Typical scientist behavior. "I'm sorry..." He told her after a moment, laying back down and closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

"What for?" Ana asked, resting a hand on his arm. Her fingers curled around his muscles and she sighed, as well.

Trent watched as everyone left, but once they found the whole gang, maybe they could start a plan to gather food. Perhaps they could borrow small amounts of fertilizer as well and make a small field behind the house, outside of anyone's view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:16 am

It wasn't long before Satria came back to the house, she couldn't find Requiem or Ana or Carson anywhere.
"I couldn't find them guys..." she said in a lone depressive voice. She had looked everywhere and couldn't find a trace of them anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:49 am

Trent stood up and walked over to Satria, "Hey, it's fine. Thank you for trying," he tossed another grin at her. "I bet Ana is off being her lonely strange self, Req is probably out in a big field somewhere, and Carson...well, who knows."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Requiem shook his head "Just, don't worry about it, alright?" He asked quietly "You had it pretty easy compared to most of us in there, I understand why you don't mind them, but life for us, at least for me, was miserable." He said closing his eyes "I'm happy for the freedom we have, nobody to order us around, we can go where we want whenever we want..." He looked over to her and smirked "Well, we should probably avoid planes" He told her with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Kara had tracked Carson down easily, she could find all of them within a few moments if she concentrated hard enough on their aura's. She was so use to being near them that it came naturally. "You are an idiot." she huffed, yanking Carson inside. She shook her head and then smiled slightly at Trent and Satria. "Found the troublemaker."

Carson shot Kara a glare, she had caught him messing around near the road, wings out and visable to any passing car. Sure it had been stupid, but it was his immature side kicking in. "Hey...Kara says you guys thought up of a plan to save money?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:18 am

Trent nodded and vented off the idea to Carson, never once stopping for a breath. "Well, what do you think?"

"Shut up, jerk," Ana said giggling and play punched Req's arm. "We better head back, eh?" She stood up and stretched, then smiled at her friend. It was nice to know there was someone who understood you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Requiem laughed lightly and nodded "Yeah, I suppose" He told her, standing up and stretching out "Mmmmmmm, much better." He turned to face her and smiled "Shall we then?" He asked lightly. She nodded in response, and he cast an invisability illusion on the two of them before the headed off to the house. Silently they made their way inside and did their best not to touch any of the others, before they got to the far side of the room. This should be interesting He thought, before creating a secondary illusion of Req and Ana walking into the door, holding hands and laughing happily. He was curious as to how everybody would react, he hadn't done such a thing before.
Back to top Go down
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:26 pm

The real Ana rolled her eyes at the real Requiem. She didn't quite understand why it would be a surprise to see them laughing and holding hands, but oh well. Maybe the others would be surprised. She waited silently, eager to finally be visible to the others, especially since she saw Trent looked so excited about something.

He was bent over scribbling more notes when he saw Ana and Requiem walk in together. The sight of the two of them laughing was startling. He had only seen Ana laugh once like that, and that was many years ago. As for Requiem...he had never seen him laugh so freely.

"What are you guys giggling abo--" Their hands. They were clasped together. Trent looked perplexed. "Uh..." was all he could muster up to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:24 pm

"Hey! Where were you guys? I looked all over the place!" Satria told them, she wasn't surprised that they were holding hands, they just seemed like a couple to her from day one, they were both very....similar. "Well never mind that! We have good news!" She basicly yelled.
She also had wanted to scream out that *she* figured it out but way to excited to say anymore she just started jumping up and down like a little child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 pm

Kara laughed a little at Satria's antics, "Satria came up with a very good idea." she commented, ignoring the scowling Carson who was sitting on the counter. Kara rolled her eyes and pointed back at Carson, "He's in a bad mood."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 am

Requiem sighed Killjoys. He waved his hand making the illusions fade and brought themselves into view on the other side of the room "Alright, what've you got?" He asked, bored yet again. At least Trent had provided him with some slight entertainment, but it wasn't much. He yawned and leaned up against the wall, waiting to hear what had been thought of.
Back to top Go down
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Trent quickly explained the plan to Req and Ana, trying to suppress his excitement. His eyes strayed on Ana for a moment before returning his gaze back to the others as he spoke. When he finished, he took a breath and waited.

"That's a great idea. Good thing we have Satria," Ana said, trying her best to sound as excited as the others seemed to be feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Bump of GRRRR!!!!))
Back to top Go down
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 pm

((Sorry I didn't know it was my post XD I fail))

Satria blushed slightly at the compliment not knowing what to say she sinked into a corner.
"Err...thank you. I just thought it would be a nice suggestion.....I would have said it earlier but I thought we had already rolled it out." She said in an awkward whisper.
"SO! When are we gonna try this?" She said in an attempt to get the attention off of her.

((Sorry I'm braindead from lack of sleep and too many role plays I'm in XD so please excuse the lack of anything interesting in this post, I tried my best))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm

(it's perfectly fine hun, no worries)

Kara smiled slightly, "Well, we could try it right now." she offered, "It's an excellent idea Satria, I'm glad you thought of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibliophiliac
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

"Yes! Kara," Trent said as he walked over to her, "who do you think should be the ones to go? Also, which field tonight?"

He pulled open a drawer next to Kara and pulled out two messenger bags, handing them to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodstockwolf
Cub

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:25 pm

This is a placeholder for Kri's Bio, for whenever she gets it finished))

Name: Chance
Power: Puppetry
Appearance: Purple Wings, Brown Hair

History: I don't know, Kri needs to fill this out
Persona: Pain in the ass

Last edited by Requiem on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : She needs to learn how to make a bio)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)   

Back to top Go down

Flying Bird Kids! (2 spots open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2