HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The World Within Your Mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Sky

PostSubject: The World Within Your Mind   Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 pm

There is a world within each of our mind's. A place where we recede to when the real world just becomes too difficult, we sink into our world where we are the heroes. Where nothing goes wrong, and if it does, we easily overcome it. It is a world that is completely different and unique to each one of us. It is often that these worlds are impossible to share with one another. But only so often. That is not the case for St. Rosemary's Institute for the Mentally Insane.

Bio:
Name:
Mind World Looks:
WoC:
Reason for Incarceration:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Name: Joslyn Demonte

Real World Looks: Joslyn is a rather pretty woman, pale and soft with dark blue eye, long lashes, and strawberry blond hair. Her skin is soft, but her back is littered with scars from years of abuse. She has a sort of empty, broken look, dead to the world. It was obvious that she'd been through years of abuse, and rarely got out of the house, giving her a very soft look from lack of exorcise, though she manages to stay as in shape as possible. Her clothes consist of grey sweats generally, or whatever the she is given by her keepers.

Mind World Looks: Jos is generally the same in appearance, but her dark eyes are sharp and her cheeks are rosy. Her body is strong and unscarred. She wears black jeans, tight but flexible, and a dark blue tanktop. Her long locks are pulled into a ponytail, and she wears a thin black eyemask over her face. She made a picture of a beautiful, strong woman, young and able to take on the world.

WoC: (Comes in later so nya!)

RoI: The woman had a meltdown. She's a safe woman, caring and fiercely loyal, but one day, she couldn't stand the abuse. Her mother had killed herself years before, and her sister had recently died due to a bout of intense abuse from their father. She ran from him, and a second before he was on her, she found his gun and shot him through the head. A maid ran to the authorities, who quickly deemed her insane and through her into a cell to stay for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Sky

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 am

Bio:
Name: Zane
Real World Looks: His hair is a pitch black, his arms pinned to his body with a tattered, tight straight jacket. His face is grimy, his body having not been washed in weeks. His eyes are the same startling blue however.
Mind World Looks: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif&newest=1
WoC: His arm blade, the katanna, and a large rifle across his back.
Reason for Incarceration: Unknown. No one is really sure where Zane came form or why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:26 am

Joslyn fought, and she fought as hard as she could.

She begged and pleaded as two police officers dragged her from the back of the car, her hands cuffed behind her back. Her slim, soft body was no match for the pair, who hadn't bothered to look past her fathers dead body, or the blood still Staining her clothes and pale skin. Sobs rocked her body as they half carried her to the warden waiting just outside the door, steril in his white coat and slicked back hair. He didn't care for her, which was made appearant when he dragged her into the hospital without a question, his nails digging into her arm and drawing blood.

The weak woman was helpless against these men that deemed her dangerous. Her father would have killed her like her sister if she hadn't shot him, it wasn't as if she'd wanted to. That didn't matter to this ugly, rat of a man as he undid her cuffs and shoved her into a cell. She was left behind, weeping and utterly lost.

Though she though she was alone, she heard murmurs from around the surprisingly large room, making her look up. Dirty female faces were watching her curiously, three of them. They were attractive, the bodies connected to them slim and slightly unhealthy. She'd drawn their attention, but they didn't come close, instead staying back to study her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Sky

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 am

The girl was left in the room for several long, cold hours before the wards appeared once again. They dragged her though the room, through the long hallways of St. Rosemary's. Her feet were dragged along the cool cement floor, and everything was either too clean or grimy. That small grime that came from being wet constantly and uncared for. As she was dragged through the halls she saw another, younger girl scrapping away at the floor with a ward watching over her. Her hair was a dark brown and she looked up at the Joslyn with almost sad eyes. She closed her eyes for a moment, looking down another hallway. She thought she saw a grinning man in a straight jacket, but he was gone, like a flicker. Was she seeing things?

"This is your doctor and your therapist. You'll be seeing him once a week." One of the wards rumbled out. They opened a fine wooden door, pushing her through. The room was an actual very nice study, filled with odd bits and bobs and assorted trinkets. Strange ones. A suit of ancient, devil-like armor stood in the corner at attention. Several large skulls hung on the wall. There was a plush lounge chair for Joslyn to sit on, a leather chair just beside it. And in front of a large window overlooking the grey and green garden. A young man sat in the swivel chair, the large dark wooden desk covered in a papers and other odd trinkets. He turned to look at the girl, the door bolted behind her. "Hey there uh..." He held up a sheet of paper, glancing it over quickly. "Joslyn. I'm Dr. Aden Lee. You can call me Dr. Lee. Or Dr. Aden Lee. Or doctor. Or even just Aden. Whichever is most comfortable for you."

Jet black hair hung around his head almost to his shoulders, a few strands hanging in front of his small wire rim glasses. He had a friendly face, one that was used to smiling often. A few scars littered his cheeks, a knick in his chin from small fight a long time ago. He wore a traditional doctors coat, but a grey vest, white undershirt and a black tie under that. "Have a seat, please." He gestured to the lounge chair for her, taking his time to stand very slowly. He had dealt with very sensitive, and violent, patients before, and he did his best not to seem threatening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Joslyn stumbled into the room, looking back at the door when it was closed behind her. She didn't move from her spot other then to straighten, her eyes scanning the room and taking everything in. When she finally came to rest, watching the doctor, she let out a short breath and kept her lips firmly sealed. The way he spoke to her was as if she was insane, which she wasn't. It was all a mistake.

In an attempt to show that she was civil, she sat when he directed her too, though she was restless on the seat. Her eyes left him, going down to look at the things on his desk vaguely. She knew how this was going to go: He would ask her questions, decide she had killed her father because she was emotionally incompetent, and send her back to that cell for the remainder of her life. It was pointless to even try to plead her case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Sky

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:41 pm

"So..." Aden began as he made his way to his chair, taking his seat across from her. He offered her a friendly smile, pushing his glasses up. "What do you wanna talk about? I may be a therapist but I'm not someone who will judge you critically. I'm here to help you get over your situations and whatnot. What do you wanna talk about Joslyn." His eyes remained on her face, taking in how pretty she was, despite the smeared make up, the puffy eyes. She had been crying often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Jos continued to look away from him, depressed at the thought of being convicted of insanity, when what she had done was likely the most sane thing she'd ever done. She finally looked over at him, her deep blue eyes filled with distress at being in this predicament. "I don't need help getting over my situation. I killed my abusive father before he killed me, and that's that. I just want to go home..."

Her head fell forward and she watched her hands, knowing that what she wanted wasn't going to happen. No one would want her out with normal people after what had happened, because they would assume that she would kill again, even though she'd only done what was absolutely necessary for her own survival. "I don't want to be here, and I don't need to be here, but you people don't understand that..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Sky

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:23 pm

The doctor watched with sad eyes, taking off his glasses and cleaning them with his doctor's jacket. He looked at her again, pushing the glasses back up his nose. "I understand. But, the way I see it, being here is better than prison. You get better food, more recreational time. He offered her a light, charming smile. "I do understand your situation. But it is required for you to see me. So how about we at least try and enjoy these sessions ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 am

Joslyn looked at him dead in the eyes, finally showing some form of emotion other then depression. "At least in prison they would think of me as a criminal, not a loon." she replied sharply, her chin up in an attempt at a bit of dignity. "You really don't understand my situation. Stop claiming to." With that, she locked down tight, stiff andremote, refusing to take anything he said in. He couldn't consol her, no matter how hard he 'tried.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake Sky

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Aden let out a heavy sigh, folding his glasses and rubbing at his nose. "Well I think this has been a good session. We've made some progress. I know your name now." He gave her a playful smile to show he was kidding before he waved to the door. The two orderlies from before came into the room, picking the girl up bodily and dragging her out. "I'll see you in a couple of days Joslyn!" He called out too her, trying to sound happy and polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Within Your Mind   

Back to top Go down

The World Within Your Mind
Page 1 of 1