Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: The Jungle (Closed)   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Time: 12:23:05
Place: North America
The Jungle; also known as the largest coniferous forest in North America. This is the safe haven for scientist ever since the last war broke out. In this forest, they've been conducting experiments with Recombiant lifeforms and cloning. The clones failed but they managed to create multiple mutants, most of them ended up dying within the first few years, but some of them excelled their expectations and continued to grow despite the odds of them dying at a young age. These humans that were experimented on became hybrids moreso, created for some unknown purpose. There is still war raging around outside the forest, outside people are being killed in the large cities that are still scattered all around the earth. These hybrids were created as a way to end the war, as a bargaining chip. Give your enemies a flying human or a human capable of great power and you save an entire continent.

Hide them and you allow the world to tear each other apart.

There was a break in at one of the high security institutes within the Jungle. Two of these hybrid's escaped. They were the key to saving the rest of humanity but now that they are gone, people are losing faith again. It's been 60 years since World War 3 broke out, and now, in 2099, the world is in utter and complete chaos.

At exactly 12:23:05 The earth stopped moving. A nuclear bomb was dropped in the center of the ocean, causing mass flooding on the coast of California and nearly wiping out what was left of the population. More bombs were dropped. The sun was blocked out and the earth stopped moving. Everything was at a complete standstill, due to some unknown force, the world was at rest. Physical rest that is.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio:

Name:
Looks: (Picture or written out, either works.)
History:

Name: Constance (Stace) Willard

Description: She’s almost five foot six with a very slim and curvy figure, her crystal blue eyes are shrouded by thick, onyx lashes. She has a very pale complexion and has long, chestnut hair that just reaches her waist. Constance’s genes were mixed with avian genes, so yes, she has a pair of white wings and on her right wing, there is a random plume of grey feathers.

History:
Constance was a test tube baby. She grew up in a heavily guarded laboratory/institute while she grew up. She's been taught about the outside world, that people exists, that there are cities and buildings that she might get to see one day. The only stipulation is that she becomes the government's tool in ending the war. She refused to be used as a bargaining chip and for that refusal she was locked up in isolation for over three years. She was let out when she was 16 and she was allowed to roam about the institute freely for the next year. She made as many friends as she could, always trying to plant a seed of rebellion. This didn't end well and she was forced to escape from the institute. She's been on the run for three days now.

Last edited by Sailor One on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Name: Requiem Dominus Mortalis
Appearance: Pale (Near paper white), 6'1", toned. Solid black hair tied back in a ponytail. His eyes are slitted like a snakes, and he has retractable blades in his arms that are filled with a deadly venom. He also has a tail similar to a wolves.
History: Genetically altered with two seperate creatures, Requiem has the speed and venom of a Cobra, and the strength and protectiveness of a Dire Wolf. He was trained to kill early on, learning combat and other such things first, and learning of the outside world later on. He has no personal feelings towards the wars, and is considered a wild card. He's been known to be completely civilized to some of the scientists, and watch others flesh rot away with large gashes in their skin where he slashed them. He heard of Constance Willards escape, and feeling challenged, attempted an escape of his own, succeeding in killing thirteen people that tried to stop him. He's been loose for a day and a half.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Constance darted through the woods, leaping over a fallen tree and attempting to open her wings again. She growled slightly when they refused to open, the large, rubberlike bands that were wrapped around them kept them closed. She needed a knife, or perhaps some animal would chew through them if she got lucky. Her feet hit the ground again and she came to a stop in a small clearing, glancing around before she spotted an old abandoned institute. There were only a few abandoned institutes, but they were the perfect place to stay hidden for long periods of time. She made her way towards the back of the institute, grinning when she found a door leading inside.

Constance crept inside silently, brushing her chestnut hair back as she closed the door behind her and walked down a dark hallway, her feet making no sound against the cold floor. "Perfect." she said softly, closing her eyes for a moment to listen for anyone else nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Requiem listened in the shadows of the building. He was sitting back against a wall, relaxing for the most part. He'd found an access tunnel through another of the old institute, a few dozen miles in the other from the main one, and took the tunnel out to this one where he decided to rest a bit before taking off. He heard somebody enter and smirked silently "This one's taken, find another" He called out to whoever was out there. It could've been hunters, could've been scientists, or it could've been the other escapee. It didn't really matter to him, he was just making his presence known to anybody that would enter. It made things more interesting if whoever it was was hostile.
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Constance froze up when she heard the voice, cursing internally as she stepped back. "Sorry but you'll just have to share." she called out, smirking a little as she moved down the hall again. This institute had once housed scientists and their families as well, she just needed to find one of the rooms and then get a knife. "I'm sure you don't mind." Her fingers moved along the walls as she felt around blindly, finally coming in contact with a door frame. Stace moved into the room and silently felt around until she finally found a sink and then a drawer that contained eating utensils. She grabbed a knife and drew her arms over her head, poking around her shoulders until she caught one of the rubber bands holding her wings together. "I'll be out of your hair in a moment." she called, a wave of relief going through her as she cut open the first binding on her left wing. She moved to the second and cut that one open, growling a little as she cut into her shoulder as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 am

Requiem laughed lightly "Indeed? And where is an experiment like yourself going to go?" He asked boredly "Now that there's two experiments loose, you suppose that they won't be keeping an eye out?" He'd realized who it was as soon as they'd answered. He stood up slowly "You know, there's quite a stir about you back there, Constance Willard." He told her, moving to the door she'd gone into
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Constance pressed her hand against her shoulder, ignoring the blood seeping through her fingers. "I'm quite popular it seems." she replied, grabbing her knife and gripping it tightly in her free hand. "And who exactly are you?" she questioned, realizing that whoever it was posed less of a threat to her as long as he was an experiment as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:53 pm

"Requiem Dominus Mortalis, pride and pain of every scientist alive" He told her, slightly proud of himself. He had broken himself from their training regiment, feeling it was too slow. He understood things and managed well for that. Aside from that, he was never affected by their brainwashing systems that they tried on him, leaving him with his own thoughts, his own beliefs, and his own plans. He remained neutral in every aspect of what was brought forward to him. "You can relax, I'm not going to hurt you. If I had that intention, you'd already be dead by now, I assure you"
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Constance relaxed slightly, wincing a little. "Well...I'd love to chat, but I need to find some paper towels." she let go of the knife and pulled her hand away from her shoulder, wiping the blood off on her pants before she moved around, feeling around the little kitchen until she came in contact with a soft roll. "These people think of everything." she muttered, grabbing a few paper towels and holding them against her shoulder. "So how did you escape Requiem?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh, you know, the usual way. Killed thirteen guards that got in my way and then I left out the front door" He told her in a jesting tone, although he was being completely serious.

((Write more tomorrow sis))
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:17 am

((Lies! Lol. It's fine.))

"well, I must have escaped the unusual way then, eh?" she teased, wincing as she pressed the towels against her shoulder. "Are there lights in this bloody place? I would love to be able to see for a change."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 pm

My bad?))

Requiem smirked, reaching over and flipping the lightswitch "You really should learn to observe your surroundings he told her, walking over and taking the towel from her, moving it so that it covered the wound better and holding it there for her. "You know, it might be better for us to travel together" He told her, before frowning. His tail had started wagging. He'd been tempted several times to chop the damned thing off, but knew that it wouldn't be wise to do so. Still, it'd be nice if he had more control over it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:54 pm

I'm confuuused D: ))

Constance winced a little and closed her eyes for a moment, allowing him to hold the towel against her shoulder. "Well then, I suppose we can travel together." she said, smiling slightly. "I was honestly planning on hunkering down here for a day before movinig on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Requiem nodded "It would probably be wise, don't need you leaving a blood trail or anything after all" He said playing slightly "I suppose though that that means I should keep guard and be sure that nobody finds us doesn't it?" He asked rhetorically. He looked down at her "You have any places in mind where we should go once we escape into the warzone of the world?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:04 pm

"Trail of blood? If I flew I doubt there would be a trail to follow at all." she replied. She shrugged at his question and winced a second later, "Um...we could get to one of the cities and see what they have to offer, I haven't honestly heard of many safe havens out there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Requiem nearly facepalmed when she said that if she flew she wouldn't leave a trail. Had she never heard of gravity? Still, he wasn't likely to pick on her for it "A city might work, we're going to have to find some new clothes right off though, that's for sure" He told her "I doubt everybody in the world goes around in bloody jumpers after all"
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 pm

Stace laughed a little, "Well, lucky for us, we're in an abandoned institute." she said, "The scientist's families use to live here, in the east section of the building." She had been studying the structures of the abandoned institutes for months while she was plotting an escape, she knew this particular institute fairly well. "There's probably some clothes in the rooms."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:55 am

Requiem nodded "Alright, well, lets get us some clean clothes then, shall we?" He asked her. He moved the towel away from her shoulder and smiled when he saw the blood had stopped flowing. "Looks like you're alright now, we'll have to find some medical supplies to patch you up properly as well though"
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Stace smiled slightly and nodded, "Sounds like a plan." she said, moving over to the door. "I'm sure it'll be fine, bleeding a bit never killed anyone anyways." she joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Requiem shook his head "I'll not risk you getting an infection" He told her as they walked out of the room and and down the hall to check out the extra rooms. When she found a room that held clothes that looked like they would fit her, he left to find a medical kit. He came back a short while carrying a small white metal box with a red cross on the side. He knocked on the door, and stepped inside "Let's get you patched up, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:08 pm

"I really am fine." she assured him, pulling on the new clothes when he was gone. She arched an eyebrow when he came back carrying the metal box. When she realized what it was, she shook her head. "I'm fine." she promised. "I don't even think it's bleeding." she turned around and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 pm

"Oh don't be a baby, I'm just going to bandage it up properly and have you take some antibiotics so you don't end up getting infected" Requiem told her slightly annoyed "It's not like I'm going to be performing surgery or anything like that after all" He said, putting the medkit down and walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Stace stuck her tongue out at him, "I am not being a baby.' she replied, "Just being difficult. It's hard getting use to not acting that way." she looked over at him and smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Requiem just smirked "Well, quit being difficult, I'm trying to help you, now sit down would you?" He asked her politely
Back to top Go down
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 pm

She shook her head and sat down, "I'm not being that difficult." she grumbled, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Jungle (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next