HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LauraFox

PostSubject: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:47 am

Dread Captain Johnny Marcone wants a woman. Not just any woman, but one to settle down and have his children. While he's had his fair share of whores, he wants a woman will intelligence and class, so basically the kind of woman that never fall for him. With that in mind, he's decided that kidnapping his mate and seducing her into marriage would do just fine too, all without his crew thinking he's gone soft and mutinying him before he could hand over the ship and find a little island to live with his wife on.

Right...

The RP will start with a raid on a small exotic village where he meets his dream girl.

Bio-
Name: Captain Johnny Marcone
Appearance: (I prefer a written description)
Personality will come out in the RP unless you really want to put it up.

Name: Emilia Pavati
Appearance: Emilia is a dark beauty, dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes... She's extremely attractive, though her body is littered with scars from long hours of hard labor along with the rest of the villagers. Her body is slim and curved in all the right places, gaining her more attention then she cared for from eligible men in her little village. With her coastal, southern origins, she has a thick Spanish accent, her voice rich and silky. She has a lovely heart shaped face and almond shaped eyes, framed by long, thick lashes. All together, she's pretty much the exotic beauty the captain is looking for.

Last edited by LauraFox on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

(Mind having me m'dear? This sounds rather intense ^^)

Name: Captain Johnny Marcone
Appearance: Johnny stands at a six feet, he's a well built man from years of hard labor and he has a rather nice golden tan to his skin from sailing out on the sea. He has shaggy black hair that just barely touches his muscled shoulders and piercing blue eyes. His chest is covered with scars from multiple fights and duels he's been in, he's got a rugged look to himself and his hands are calloused from working on his ship.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm

(I thought you'd like that. Lol. I'll start.)

Emilia woke to the smell of smoke. She choked on the heavy wood fire of her house, rolling out of bed and running to the door. The roof caved in as she ran outside into the hot night air. Half of the village was burning, making her gaps and panic for a long moment, before it registered that her people were being attacked.

She ran to the nearest downed pirate and took up his blade, thrusting herself into combat before her people could be hurt. It didn't take long to make her first kill, running a pirate through, then engaging in another fight. This man seemed to understand that just because she was a woman, didn't mean she couldn't fight. He slit open her arm, but the cut simply made her mad, making her push until she'd downed him, moving on again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

(I haven't played a bad guy in forever. Tee hee ^^)

Johnny had sent his men ahead of him to burn the small village he had laid eyes on the previous day. A small smirk was drawn over his lips as he walked through the dark forest and towards the flaming village. His had a black bandanna wrapped around his head and his white shirt was loose and flowing with the gentle breeze in the air. A chuckle darted past his parted lips as he watched his men fight, he drew out his blade and stepped into one of the shadows. Watching and waiting. He enjoyed a good fight but tonight he wanted to watch, and perhaps be a bit lazy. His blue eyes narrowed when he spotted a woman fighting, his lips turned up in a wicked grin. "She's got decent form." he noted, moving out into the open after she had taken one of his men down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 pm

The dark beauty snarled as she lunged at the next man, only to be pushed back by one of themen of the village. Though her people were known for having both men and women out doing the hard labor, while they left the children to tend the household, the men were still very protect of the women. That left Emilia to find a new target. She whirled and sought out a new target, going after a man that was stepping from the shadows. All she wanted was to wipe that smirk off his face, and destroy his smart look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Johnny watched her with an amused smirk, ready to strike out when she moved towards him. He was quick and not to be trifled with, "What is such a fine young woman like yourself doing out here fighting pirates when she should be tending to the frightened children?" he asked, still smirking as he looked her over. She was gorgeous, perfect. This was the woman he was going to take with him, she seemed determined and he liked that as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Emilia glared furiously, anger making her cheeks flush. "The children are fine with their mothers and the wives." she hissed in her thickly accented voice, before lunging. A man like him would be harder kill, but if he was the captain of these men, as she suspected, even wounding him before he killed her would help her people. By the gods, she would take off his head if she was able to, but she doubted that would happen. Despite that, she still went straight for his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Johnny chuckled and easily dodged her attack, "My dear, you should be more careful." he smirked and reached up, grabbing her wrist in one hand. In one swift motion he quickly turned her around and wrapped a strong arm around her waist, holding her against his body with ease. "Wandering off alone is a bad thing for someone as beautiful as you." He pressed his lips to the back of her neck, "Now you're alone. With a pirate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Emilia grunted in surprise, shuddering in disgust when she felt his lips pressed against her deeply tanned skin. His attempt at intimidation only served to make her extremely angry. Her free elbow rammed back into the mans ribs, kicking and letting out a cry of fury. He wasn't going to do whatever he intended if she could stop it, especially since she doubted he would do more then use her, and kill her before moving on to finish off her village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 pm

He grunted when her elbow connected with his side, "I like a girl who can fight back." he said, releasing her after a moment but keeping a firm grip on her wrist. "One kiss miss and I'll call off my men on your village." Johnny loved to gamble, and he didn't mind gambling a little just to get a taste of her lips. "One kiss will save the rest of the people that are still alive in your little village." He had a feeling this was a deal she would accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Emilia spun away from him when he let her go, trying to jerk her wrist free of his hand. She was flushed with anger and disgust, glaring as she continued trying to get her hand free. His offer made her still, her full lips pressed together in a furious line. Without word, she pressed her lips hard against his, her kiss filled with fury and heat and her lips warm against his. After a long, angry moment, she pulled away and wiped her lips, twisting her wrist. "Call your men off and left me go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 am

He smirked when she kissed him, his hand coming up to touch her soft cheek as he kissed her back gently. He noticed the hard edge of her lips and he could feel the anger emanating from her body. "Alright." he dropped her wrist and looked over to his first mate who was running by. "Joseph! Call off the raid and tell the men to return to the ship."

Joseph nodded once, giving the captian an odd look before he started yelling to the men until they finally stopped killing and made their way back towards the ship. "Captain, need anythin' else?"

"Nothing else Joseph. I'll be right there." He smirked darkly and took Emilia's hands, turning her around and grabbing the bandanna from his head. He bound her wrists easily and then gave her a small push forward. "I'll take you with just to ensure that no one attempts to come after us." Of course, this was not his true reason, he was going to have her as his wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:44 am

Emilia moved away from him when he let her go, but stuck close to be sure he was true to their deal. When he grabbed her again, she struggled, desperate not to be tied up when she felt the clothe around her wrists, but she couldn't get away. She snarled with absolute fury, spitting out a heated reply, "You bastard. You're suppose to let me go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

"No, that wasn't a part of our deal. I simply asked for a kiss in return that I would keep my men from murdering your people. I never said I was letting you go." he smirked and pulled her along through the forest, "I'll be forced to carry you if you don't stop struggling." he commented, "And then I would have my filthy hands all over your wonderfully...developed body." he looked her over again and grinned wickedly, he was enjoying teasing her with his words as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:30 am

Emilia's jaw dropped and her dark golden tanned skin paled in distress, but she soon grew red in the cheeks with anger. She cursed profusely, but moved, walking towards the docks. Her bare feet were silent over the forest floor that surrounded three sides of her village, and the wind teased her night clothes, which consisted of a thin white shirt and a pair of short black pants that wrapped around her shapely legs. It wasn't something a man raised away from her island would ever see a woman wearing, but it was usual for her people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:38 am

He chuckled when she cursed at him, "Hooee, you've got some mouth there. You'll fit in just fine on my ship, but we'll have to work on those words, especially if you're going to be my wife." he grinned and when his ship came into view he paused for a moment, gripping her chin in one hand and forcing her to look out at the sea. "That's your new home Miss." he told her, after a moment he pressed his lips to her cheek and then his hand moved back down to her arm. He led her up the boardwalk and onto his ship.

Joseph looked at Johnny with wide eyes, "She's a beauty captain. Shall I tell the men to set sail?"

"Yes. I'll be downstairs helping our new guest get aquainted with the ship. He smirked and looked at Emilia before he led her to his quarters. It was a decent sized room, there was a large window near the back and you could see the shining sea through it's nearly clear panes. There was a large bed and a nice closet next to it filled with rum of all sorts. He united Emilia's wrists and then locked the door. "You can do what you please down here, whether it be drink or sleep...or please me." he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:29 am

Emilia's only reply was to attempt biting his fingers off, her dark eyes black as night with angry. She felt off-balance as she climbed aboard with her hands tied behind her back. While he spoke, she took in the ship, noting that it was in good shape and moderately clean, but crawling with pirates, meaning that she wouldn't be able to get away. The only thing that brought her back to what was happening was his mention of taking her downstairs.

She growled in disgust, but she couldn't do much against him at that point, or possibly be forced to face the crew. It amazed her when he untied her, and she looked around the room for a moment before whirling and slamming her fist into his jaw. "I wouldn't touch you if my life depended on it, and I'd rather jump out that window." With that, she stalked over to said window, judging the drop and the distance to shore, but her waters had some bad fish, making her unwilling to jump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:55 am

He chuckled and rubbed his jaw, moving over to her in a flash and grabbing a fistful of her hair in his hand, pulling her head back a little so she had to look at him. "I would behave myself if I were you." he warned, his blue eyes locked with hers. "I'm a very patient man, but if you really want me to be the rogue pirate that I am, I won't stop to do horrible and nasty things to you." he smirked, letting her go after a moment. He was attempting to scare her, mainly just to gauge her reaction and see exactly how much she really could take. "Are you thirsty miss? I suppose you would be, especially from inhaling that smoke." he opened up a bottle of rum and sniffed it before taking a long swig of it, washing the smokey taste from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Emilia grunted softly when he grabbed her hair, meeting his gaze and showing that she wasn't afraid. Deep down inside, she was trembling like a little girl, desperate to be home and everything to be alright, but she refused to let that part show. Instead, she straightened and moved a step back when he let her go, er nose wrinkled as if she could smell something foul - him. "I'm not afraid of you. A man like you is a coward in disguise."

It was tempting to move back another step, but she held her ground. If she let him intimidate her too badly now, she would never get away from him. "I don't want your drink. Now get out so I can rest." she growled in reply. There was no way she was going to sleep with him in the same bed, and if he thought she would, he was delusional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:29 pm

He laughed darkly and set the bottle down by the bed, "You should drink some, otherwise you'll die." he smirked and made his way to the door. He tossed a white nightgown at her, something he'd stolen at the last town. "You might need these in case I 'accidentily' rip off your other clothes." He was teasing her now, chuckling as he opened up the door and the disappeared back outside. He left the door unlocked, it would bring him some amusement if she came out of his quarters in an attempt to escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Emilia batted the sheer white dress away and simply glared at him. She didn't bother mentioning that he would lose his balls if he 'accidentally' ripped off her clothes. When he left, she deflated slightly, rubbing her eyes in exhaustion. Though he left the door unlocked, she knew that trying to escape immediately wouldn't do her any good. With that in mind, she lay down on the bed and ignored the scent of man that was all around her, and the ingrained musky scent that she assumed was likely the scent of sex. It disgusted her, but she was soon asleep despite that, snoring softly and curling into an exhausted ball.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Johnny made his way back into the room later in the evening, smirking as he very carefully tied one of her wrists to the bed before he laid down next to her. He had a feeling she'd wake up kicking and possibly screaming, which would make it that much more amusing to him. He gently draped an arm over her body and then closed his eyes, falling asleep quickly. He didn't wake back up til the next morning, his arm still laid over his prize. "I never asked you what your name was miss." he murmured, watching her with his blue eyes. "I'm Johnny Marcone, but you can call me Johnny."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Emilia murmured in her sleep when she felt something on her wrist, and a warm limb over her slim waist. When she woke the next morning to his voice, she immediately stiffened and went to throw his arm off of her, only to find the wrist tied to the bed. That sent a chill through her body, but she ignored it, using her free hand to throw his arm off of her. "Emilia." she half snarled, already sitting up and trying to untie the restraining rope around her wrist, so she could freely beat the living Hell out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:58 pm

He chuckled and immediately reached for her other hand, holding her wrist in his firm grasp. "Not happening princess." he said, leaning over her slightly to he could secure her other hand to the bed as well. "Sorry, but I need to work up some trust before I let you wander about freely." he said, his tone slightly sarcastic as he looked her over. His eyes wandered over her body, taking in her curves and tanned skin. "Has anyone ever told you that you're absolutely stunning?" he smirked and reached over her, grabbing the bottle of rum and taking a long drink from it before he offered it to her. "You still refusing to drink anything Emilia?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Emilia growled furiously, forced to lay back when he tied her other hand to the bed. He was stronger then her, and being held the way she was, she couldn't get leverage to throw him off. Despite her thirst, she knew better then to drink what he offered, though there was only so much she could do against him with the way she was tied back. "Better men then you have, and I didn't let them in my pants either." she snapped, though it was true. "Of course I am. Your lips touched that, and I lord only knows where your lips have been."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next