Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 am

Johnny ignored her for the moment, his eyes transfixed on the maps spread over his desk. He frowned slightly and took out his knife, carving a small hole beside one of the cities he had pulled a raid on a few months prior. He had heard that this town was already prospering again and he was tempted to visit it again, just to see how well along they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:01 am

Emilia yawned softly and began toying with her hair, her lips pursed. Her mind was wandering through escape scenarios, scratching off silly ideas that wouldn't work. She would assume that someone would stay on deck at all times to guard the ship, so she would have to be extremely sneaky, or she would be in the hands of the crew. There was no way she would let that happen, especially since she had found a town to retreat to when she got away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 am

Johnny got up when he heard shouting on the upper deck, he moved over to the door and left silently. "Joseph, what' going on?" He asked, his men were rowdy, but not this early in the day.

"Two men got in a fight. Don't worry cap'n, I cooled them both down." Joseph assured him, sitting down beside the captain. "I take it t hings are going well with the lady down below?"

"She's feisty." Johnny remarked, chuckling. "But she'll do perfect." he hadn't told anyone other than Joseph of his plans. "I'm going to leave some of the men behind to keep watch over her while we do our business on the island."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 am

Emilia sat up when he heard the noises, and she watched Johnny leave to smooth things over. She lay back again with a sigh, turning to her side to look out the window. It made her wonder if he'd told any of his crew why he'd kidnapped her. Given, she didn't know what went on on a pirate ship, but she didn't think that marrying a women and having children was a very piratey thing to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:25 am

"Sounds like a plan sir." Joseph stood up and after a long conversation with Johnny, he made his way down below deck. He opened up the door and looked inside, spotting Emilia laying on the bed. "Hello miss, is there anything you need?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:35 am

Emilia looked over when she heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs, her lips pursed. When a new man looked into the room, she sat up and leveled an annoyed look at him. "No. Nothing you can give me." she told him, crossing her arms over her bare stomach. "I'm guessing Johnny wouldn't be happy if you let me free, so you might as well leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:37 am

Joseph laughed a little, "He might be a tad bit upset with me." he admitted, "Are you sure you don't need anything? Johnny asked me to look for some water and I found this." he tossed her a small flask that he carried on him, "There's a little water left in there, we'll have more for you when we dock at one of these islands tonight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:47 am

The woman gave him the slightest smile, only to frown in confusion when he told her Johnny had asked him to find her water. She caught the flask and openned it, sniffing the liquid inside. "I'm surprised. Thank you..." she told him, before tippig the flask back and drinking some of the liquid inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

"Surprised?" He questioned, pausing for a moment before realization swept through him. "Oh...nevermind, I've got you." he offered her a kind smile and bowed his head. "If you do need anything...feel free to come up top and get some air, I promise we won't bite you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:10 am

Emilia twisted the top back on the flask and put it to the side, giving him a faint smile. "Right." She wasn't going to go on deck and be gawked at and touched. Johnny was doing enough of that without adding his crew to the mix. No, she'd rather stay in her little hole away from the bastard pirates up top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 am

"We all know that you're the captain's...we do have some respect for woman." Joseph said. He waved once and then was gone, leaving the door ajar so that the cool wind would travel down to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am

Emilia narrowed her eyes at the incomplete sentence, but she didn't want to hear the last of it really. Instead of going up to the deck, she flopped back on the bed and threw a sheet over her body, staring out the window. Boasts was even more resolved to never ever let the captain touch her. The crew would still assume she was sleeping with him, but at least she would still have pride in her own mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Johnny was helping the crew go over the inventory when Joseph returned. "I see you couldn't convince the lady to come on up."

"No, she's a stubborn one sir, but a pretty one at that." Joseph said with a quick nod, "I'll be making some lunch for the men, shall I bring some food down to her as well?"

Johnny nodded, "That would be perfect Joseph. But I think I'm going to bring her up here." He smirked a little and marched down to the room, opening up the door. "Emilia, it's time to come on out and greet the day. There's a beautiful sun out that wants to touch your skin."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 pm

Emilia wanted to stay in bed to spite the captain, but she hated being so still, used to working day in and day out. She got out of bed and went up on deck, her feet bare and skin a dark gold in the sun. She looked like a goddess with her black hair and long skirt flowing in the wind. Her dark eyes took in the crew and the ocean, and she fairly well ignored everyone that so much as looked her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 pm

The men paused in their work to stare at Emilia for a moment, their eyes were quickly averted when Johnny wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips to her ear. "Are you hungry?" he questioned, "Don't worry about my men, they'll be gentlemanly while you're up here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 am

Emilia rolled her eyes when he wrapped his arm around her waist, narrowing them when his lips pressed against her ear. "I'm not afraid of your men. I killed two of them, and that was when your men had the advantage." she growled in reply as pulled free of his arm. "And yes, I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:26 am

"Well then I'll make sure you are well fed in a bit." he replied, winking at her. He leaned back against the ship's railing when she pulled away. Johnny was realizing that it was going to be a difficult task to get this beauty to actually want to be with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 am

Emilia crossed her arms over her flat, exposed stomach, her lips pursed. "Good." she grumped, pacing away from him. She began moving over the ship, taking everything in carefully. To be honest, she had never been on a big ship, only small boats, and they very rarely got large ships on her island. It was her opportunity to figure everything out and plot more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 am

THe men kept their eyes down whilst Emilia walked around, murmuring to one another. Johnny moved his eyes away f rom her and looked out at the open sea, a small sigh escaping his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Emilia finally stopped, leaning a hip against the rails and looking out over the ocean. She could see specks of island on the horizon, and she knew that those islands would be her escape. A smile tugged on her lips slowly, and a satisfied look came across her face. Only a little longer, and she would be gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Johnny closed his eyes before he turned and made his way back down the stairs and into his quarters. He leaned back over the charts and maps before he grabbed a bottle of liquor and took a long drink. He set the bottle down and chuckled, enjoying the tingling sensation he got whenever he started getting a little tipsy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 am

(Should I time skip?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:33 pm

(Sure sure. And Once again, sorry for not posting as much during the day. I use the school computers during my breaks but this particular site is blocked because it has 'forum' in the url.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Emilia was in the captains cabin, hanging partly out of the window as she watched the dock grow closer and closer. She was still wearing her skirt and bodice, waiting for them to get close. They were so close, and she was ready to jump out already, but she waited, her fingers digging into the wood. After a long moment, she pushed away from the window and found the womans hair brush out of horse tail, taking it in clean strokes through her long hair until it glistened like black silk, then pulled it back and out of her face. Anything to get ready.

(That's okay.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Johnny was aware that Emilia could be thinking about escaping, he was prepared to chase after her if the need arose. He leaped off the ship and down onto the dock when they finally reached the small island. There wasn't much on that particular island, mainly lots and lots of rum runners, which was what the men needed at the moment. And of course, water. "Alright men, let's get our supplies and then head back out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Emilia heard the call and looked out the window again. Though she wanted to go immediately, she waited, chewing her lip and pacing. Her eyes continued to look out, gauging distance, and the length of the fall. Minutes ticked away, and slowly, she paced closer to the window. Finally, she moved to sit in the window, throwing her legs out the window and taking a second to send up a quick prayer, before pushing away and falling feet first into the warm water below.

As soon as she hit the water, she began paddling, pushing herself deeper into the water and propelling herself to the beach beyond. The water was clear, and it only took about two minutes to get to the beach, but she kept swimming, trying to get past that little lip and brush on a rise of rocks before finally getting out of the water. She panted softly, hidden behind the brush, and gathering herself for her next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next