HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Emilia heard the call and looked out the window again. Though she wanted to go immediately, she waited, chewing her lip and pacing. Her eyes continued to look out, gauging distance, and the length of the fall. Minutes ticked away, and slowly, she paced closer to the window. Finally, she moved to sit in the window, throwing her legs out the window and taking a second to send up a quick prayer, before pushing away and falling feet first into the warm water below.

As soon as she hit the water, she began paddling, pushing herself deeper into the water and propelling herself to the beach beyond. The water was clear, and it only took about two minutes to get to the beach, but she kept swimming, trying to get past that little lip and brush on a rise of rocks before finally getting out of the water. She panted softly, hidden behind the brush, and gathering herself for her next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:38 am

Johnny made his way across the beach, pausing when a little girl ran up to him and then stopped. Her blue eyes were wide as she looked up at him, her blonde hair was pulled back from her face. "You're a pirate?" she asked.

"Why yes I am. My name is Johnny." he offered her a smile, "What's your name?"

"Lea." she said, smiling as she waved at him. "My dad was a pirate...he died though, and we live on this island. There are lots of pirates who come here."

Johnny chuckled and placed a few coins in her palm, "Save those for when you venture off the island. They'll be helpful." he began walking along the beach, looking for someone to trade with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 am

Emilia froze for a terrified moment, panicking at the sound of Johnny's voice drifting to her, but she quickly regained composure and began running silently inland. Her adrenaline was pumping, but she stayed low and out of sight, only stopping when she was buried in a small grove of shrubs and little tropical trees. Gods, she had to stay out of reach...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:29 pm

The little girl watched Johnny go and then she turned her head, hearing someone running nearby. "Jason!?" she called, her face brightening up as she ran in the general direction of the footsteps she had heard. She was surprised to find a different woman there who was definitively not her best friend. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Emilia could hear someone running to her, but didn't flee when she notice the little girl. She kneeled and rubbed her face with her hands for a moment in an attempt to sooth herself. "I'm Emilia. That man you were talking to...please don't tell him you saw me. He and his men took me from my home, and they will be looking for me soon. Please, please don't tell anyone you saw me, okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:56 am

The little girl looked confused, "But...but he's nice." she argued, her little voice soft. "He gave me these for when I go to the big islands." she held out her hand and showed Emilia the coins. "Maybe he's going to bring you back home...but he needs your help on a grand adventure!" she said, her eyes bright as she looked at the woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:13 am

Emilia knew that the little girl wouldn't keep her secret unless she thought it was like a game, so she thought fast and changed her story. "Okay, I didn't want to tell you this, but he and I are on a grand adventure, but I'm hiding because some other pirates are trying to find some treasure before us, and I was forced to flee to escape. You can't tell anyone you saw me, or the captain will be in danger for helping me get away." she told the girl, her voice urgent, silently terrified that the girl wouldnt take the bate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 pm

The littler girl frowned, "But...okay." she nodded, "Can I be on the adventure too?" she asked quietly, moving closer to Emilia as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Emilia reached out a hand to the girl, a small smile on her rosy lips. "You don't know how big a part of the adventure you would be if you didn't tell anyone you saw me... And if you told me a place to hide for a few hours?" she asked with a burst of inspiration. This child would know the best hiding places, and it would make her feel like she was part of something big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:27 am

She smiled and pointed to one of the trees. "Hide up in one of those trees." she said, "They'll hide you for a long time, my best friend never finds me when I hide up there!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am

Emilia looked up at the trees and nodded, gently squeezing her hand for a moment. "Thank you. You can't imagine how much you've helped me." she told the girl, before straightening and looking nervously around. She had to get up there without being seen by any of the crew, or it was all for nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 am

The little girl smiled and then darted from the place, skipping out onto the sand again. She smiled and looked around for Johnny, excited to start the adventure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 am

Emilia didn't go straight for the trees, aware of how foolish it would be to make herself a flag to the men around the island. Instead, she moved inland, looking for denser brush. What she didn't expect was to find a cave after only a few minutes. With a hope and a prayer, she made her way into the cave, going straight and finding a spot in the dark that was out of reach, and difficult to climb to. She tucked in her skirts and made her way up, seeing a tiny amount of light filtering throm the other side of her hole, and with determination and a few grunts of effort, she wiggled her way into the smaller section of cave.

The section she was no in was a bit small, but comfortable, the rocks smooth and the air cool, there were cracks in the rocks to let in light, and large enough to let her see out to the bright sky. She hoped that the child wouldn't tell Johnny about the rocks, or about her in general, but even if she did, she would likely send them on a wild goose chase up the trees. With that thought in mind, she sat back, catching her breath and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:11 pm

The little girl bumped into Johnny and giggled, "Where do we hide!?" she asked, grabbing onto his hand.

"Hide?" he questioned, a look of confusion on his face.

"Yes! We have to hide! Come on!" She pulled him along through the woods, "The pirates will eat us and steal all of our money!" she giggled and yanked him into one of the small caves.

Johnny laughed softly, amused by the little girl. "Well then I'll have to keep you safe m'lady." he said, bending down to be at eye level with her. "We'll have to be sneaky, find a way around the island to get back onto the ship. It's going to be a difficult task...do you think you can handle this?" The nod of the little girl's head made him smile and pat her shoulder lightly. "Alright. Let's plan for a minute and then go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Emilia sat back and sighed softly, closing her eyes to listen for anyone that might be coming. She wished that there was some way to cover the hole she'd come through, or another way out of her little hidey hole. Despite her worries, she was confident that she wouldn't be found, and that her spot was safe. Her eyes opened after a moment and she let her gaze roam the rocks, taking everything in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:02 am

The little girl nodded, "But we have to find the girl first!" she said, tugging his hand, "We have to help her escape!"

Johnny frowned, "A pretty lady, you say?" he asked, shaking his head slightly when he realized that Emilia must have escaped. "I suppose you're right, we should help her escape." he picked up the little girl and carried her out of the cave. "But let's play our game first. I think this pretty lady is probably better off staying hidden." He wasn't in the mood to chase after Emilia, he'd find her eventually.

"Okay...we have to run to the water and kill the pirate captain!" she said, grinning as she jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:19 am

Emilia gasped softly when she head Johnny's voice, only to carefully cover her mouth a moment later. She heard the voices heading away, and silently climbed towards the cracks in the rocks, seeing the handsome captain and the little girl moving away. Of course, the girl hadn't kept her secret, but Johnny didn't seem to care much. That made her frown. He didn't care if she escaped? Did that mean she was free?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 am

Johnny chuckled and followed the girl, crouching down in the sand a little ways from the cave. "What should we do? We've got pirates all around us." he whispered.

The little girl chewed her lip, "We'll have to get to the water...where it's safe..."she darted forward, making sure Johnny followed after her. She pointed at Joseph, "That's the captain!"

Johnny laughed quietly and ran towards Joseph, winking and quickly taking him down to the ground. "Search the island. Emilia's missing." he said quietly. "Look at that lassie! We got the captain!" he called, smiling at the little girl. He couldn't ruin her fun just because Emilia had escaped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 am

Emilia sat and leaned her head against the rocks, closing her eyes lightly. Her breathing evened, but she didn't fall asleep, simply relaxed and rested, deciding to wait into the next day before coming out of hiding to make sure that the ship was gone. She just needed to buy enough time to be able to get away from the island, and to find some way to get home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Joseph got to his feet and called some of the men over, sending them out to search for the missing woman. They wouldn't leave until they had found her.

Johnny smiled and picked the little girl up, carrying her towards her mother. "Well miss, I'm glad you had a fun time playing pirates with me." he said, "Where did you say the pretty woman went too?"

The little girl smiled, "She went to hide from you!" she said, "She's probably in a tree or in that cave I took you too." she said, nodding her head. "It's a good hiding place." Johnny smirked just a little and pressed his lips to the little girls forehead, thanking her for that information.

It wasn't long before he was back at the cave, silent as a ghost as he made his way inside and looked around. He would find her even if it meant camping there all night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Emilia rested as she waited for morning to escape. She stayed awake, but even her vigilance didn't warn her of the captains presence. She shifted quietly, sitting up in silence. Something made her worry, instinct making her go absolutely silent, but she still didn't hear anything. Despite that, she remained silent, chewing her lip nervously as she waited for a noise, for anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Johnny heard a very quiet movement and he sat down quickly in the dark. She was there. A small smirk stayed on his lips as he waited for her to come out. He knew she would do it eventually, whether it was to leave or get some water. He would get her and take her back to his ship as soon as she made a move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Emilia knew better then to look out, her senses tingling, making her absolutely silent. It was a very long time before she slowly relaxed, sitting back with a very soft breath. She eventually stood up, looking up to the darkening sky before moving to the hole she had crawled in through. Though she didn't go out of her hiding place, she looked out, darkness hiding her and allowing her to see part of the cave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:25 pm

Johnny stayed silent, hidden in the shadows of the cave. He closed his eyes and stayed completely still, his ears focused on all sounds in the cavern. He would know the moment she decided to try and get out of there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 pm

The woman didn't intend to come out yet, not until the sun was hih, but she did climb into the hole. She looked into the dark cave, curious. Soon she would be free, and she was very happy thinking about that, leaning back with a slight smile. Her earlier fear had been nothing more then paranoia, but now she was feeling more confident, though a bit antsy to move, hating having to sit in wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Johnny heard her come out of the hole and he sat completely still, waiting silently for her to finally attempt an escape. He was tempted to simply search for her in the cave at that moment and give her a good scare but he figured that his fun could wait a little longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next