Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 am

Johnny stretched out a bit before he closed his eyes and crossed his arms, he could be very patient if he wanted too. He could always sleep up on the top of the deck, or he could always smash the window open and get inside. He smirked a bit, breaking the glass might actually frighten her a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:39 am

As the silence continued on, Emilia began to sing as she put her hair up, her thick Spanish accent making the song husky and alluring. She was enjoying herself thoroughly at his expense, and felt like a princess. Not only did she look beautiful in the mirror, but she felt extremely beautiful. The clothes were stunning, and her hair was like silk. The best part of it all was that he wasn't there to enjoy her beauty for himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Johnny sighed, opening his eyes and then closing them again, listening to her sing through the door. It was somewhat peaceful, he was actually enjoying himself. He drug his hands through his hair, stretching out a bit before he settled back down again. He'd wait it out, allow her to have some pride for awhile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 pm

After some time, Emilia grew bored and began ruffling through his things she couldn't read, but she understood maps, and started memorizing islands. "Would it make you angry if I threw these maps out the window?" she asked in a bored voice as she looked them over knowing he was still out there. "It would be interesting to watch the dyes bleed into each other as they sank."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Johnny rolled his eyes, keeping himself from making any sort of comment. He had ever single one of his maps memorized, so it wasn't like he would be too terribly lost if she threw it into the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Emilia waited for and angry reply, and when she received none, she pouted. "Or maybe your clothes?... It would be more satisfying to through out your clothes." Even if he managed to get in and stop her, she would simply do it again the moment he left her alone or turned his back again. Anything to just piss him off and convince him to either kill her or let her go on some random island.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Johnny scowled as he listened to her, crossing his arms as he sat there. It took a bit more patience for him to stay quiet, but he managed it somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Emilia stood and went to the dresser, pulling it open with a bang. "What should I start with? Your trousers maybe so you'll have to walk around without bottoms. Maybe someone on the crew will make you his bitch." It was almost comical to hear her curse in her thick Spanish accent, though she was being completely serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Johnny crossed his arms and glared at his feet, waiting silently for her to give up her little game and let him in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Emilia waited patiently for his reply, and when she register nothing, and finally grew serious. "I'll starve myself Johnny. I'm not going to let you in here, and that door isn't opening until we get to land, and I have your promise of freedom." she told him honestly, sitting back on the bed. She took a little drink of rum from the bottle, but she was drinking slow enough that she was only mildly buzzed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 pm

"Would you open the damn door?" he said finally, getting up and crossing his arms. "You can starve to death if you want, but we aren't going to hit any land for over a week."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm

"No. I honestly don't mind death. You took my freedom and now I'm stuck on this damned ship, not knowing how my people are doing." Emilia told him honestly, not really caring either way. If she died, she died. If she survived, he would be better off never coming near her, or she was very well beat him to death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:36 pm

"fine." he said, smirking a bit as he walked up to the top deck. He knew she had probably reinforced the back doors to his quarters, but there was nothing she could do to keep him from smashing in the glass panes and hopefully breaking the thin wood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Emilia sighed when she heard his footsteps heading away, glad to have him out of her hair. It would be a horrible way to die, but it it kept him from tryingto screw her, she didn't care. With that in mind, she drank a bit rum to keep from sulking or getting bored, and lay sprawled on the bed. Some distant part of her mind told her that it he somehow got past her defenses, she would be lucky if he dirt just chain her to the bed and use her as he pleased until she eventually broke, but she pushed it away, knowing he couldn't get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:21 pm

Johnny took his time, hoping he scared her when he finally reached the back door and slammed his fist through one of the pieces of glass. "Hey there Emilia." he said in a fairly casual tone. "Care to let me in? Or am I going to have to bust my way through?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Emilia was staring sleepily at the ceiling, her eyes slightly glazed in her tipsy state. She jerked when she heard the crash, and looked up at the window with a frustrated glare. "Dammit..." Was her only reply, then she was on her feet and working to reinforce the glass before he managed to break in the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Johnny glared at her, "I will do horrid, unspeakable t hings to you if you don't let me in. However, if you do let me in, I'll be nice and leave you alone." He could be a man of his word when he wanted to be, but at that moment, he was lying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:33 am

Emilia was busy trying to shove a heavy silver platter in the window in her semi drunken state to really care. "Lies. You won't be nice. If you get in, you'lldo horrid, unspeakable things to me anyway." her words were slightly slurred from the alcohol, but she got her point across, especially when she went to work jamming the platter into place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Johnny narrowed his eyes and smirked darkly, "Sure I'm lying. But trust me, if I have to force my way in, I will do horrid things to you." he broke another pane of glass on the door and then began pressing his weight against the thin wood paneling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:57 am

Emilia grunted in effort, shards of glass spraying her, one slitting a long cut across her cheek and making blood quickly ooze out. "I may be drunk, but I'm not stupid." she replied simply, closing her eyes and shoving harder against him. He was stronger then her even when she was sober, so it was basically a pointless battle that she was bound to lose, but too stubborn to give up on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm

"I never said you were stupid, you are surprisingly smart." he replied, shoving his weight against the door again, grinning when he felt it give slightly. "You're simply making a very stupid decision right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 pm

(Window)

Emilia's only reply was a grunt of distress as she felt the panes giving more under his weight. Her feet slid back an inch over the wooden floor as he continued to push, and she was losing her grip on the silver platter in her hands. She was losing strength quickly, and felt dizzy, making her lose her grip on the platter after another long moment. "No!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Johnny looked at her with a hard look. "Yes." he told her. "You may as well give it up." he started clearing the glass shards from the window, he didn't want to cut himself when he climbed inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon May 09, 2011 7:42 pm

"I won't." Emilia growled in a slurr, then dizziness made her grip loosen on her shield, making her stumble back from the constant pressure. She stood in a daze for a moment, the platter falling to the ground in a clatter as she tried to regain her balance, but she had already lost the battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue May 10, 2011 10:08 pm

"You will." Johnny said as he climbed through the window. He winced a little but shrugged off the pain when a glass shard cut his arm. He was used to little pain like that, it wasn't going to stop him from giving her a bit of a scare. "You're really going to get it." he threatened somewhat jokingly. He stalked forward and grabbed her arm, "Looks like you'll have to come with me everywhere now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue May 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Emilia growled when he came in, squirming in distress in an attempt to get free from him. "I'd rather be tied to the bed." she snarled, struggling harder against him. It was pointless, wife she was drunk, but she still put some effort into it. "I will run as soon as I'm off the ship, every time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next