HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Emilia growled furiously, forced to lay back when he tied her other hand to the bed. He was stronger then her, and being held the way she was, she couldn't get leverage to throw him off. Despite her thirst, she knew better then to drink what he offered, though there was only so much she could do against him with the way she was tied back. "Better men then you have, and I didn't let them in my pants either." she snapped, though it was true. "Of course I am. Your lips touched that, and I lord only knows where your lips have been."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:22 pm

"Ahhh, so that's what you think I'm after." He smirked and chuckled darkly, "Well yes, you're quite right. You're going to be my wife and we're going to have children together, I know it sounds rather demanding of me, but...I'm a pirate, that's my excuse." he winked at her and held out the bottle again. "This isn't very strong my dear, you won't get too tipsy if you have a drink." he smirked more at her comment about his lips. "You kissed my lips, remember? So don't act all high and mighty. My lips are rather wonderful, you'll find that out soon enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Emilia lifted her lips from her teeth and growled furiously at him, knowing that she would never agree to marry him, and would absolutely never have sex with him. He'd have to tie her down and keep her that way until she was pregnant and had given birth. She turned her face away from him and lifted her nose stubbornly, body stiff with anger. "I won't drink, I won't be with you, and I didn't enjoy the kiss. I kissed you to save my people."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:41 pm

He laughed a little more, "Well I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the kiss, I rather liked it." he smirked and gripped her chin, bringing the bottle to her lips. "Drink a little or else I'll force it down your throat, which could be a rather unpleasant feeling." He honestly didn't want her getting dehydrated, and since he didn't have any water with him, a little rum was going to have to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:04 pm

Emilia silently pressed her lips together and glued her tongue to the roof of her mouth so that none would spill down her throat, mostly to be contrary. She'd never had alcohol, and she refused to be forced into drinking something that was foreign to her. Eventually, he would get fed up with her and either kill her, or dump her off somewhere, but as long as he didn't have her, she would be happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 pm

He pressed the bottle to her lips, watching her. "Drink." he ordered, "I'm a very patient man." he smirked and pinched her nose close, she would have to open her mouth to breath, and when she did he would be ready to make her drink some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Emilia narrowed her dark eyes at him and firmly held her breath. Living on an island meant fishing and swimming, so she was good at holding her breath for as long as possible. Soon, her eyes were watering, and another minute ticked by with her head growing dizzy. When she couldn't hold her breath any longer, she tried to jerk head to the side and sucked in a breath before she fainted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:28 pm

He let her take a breath before he tipped the bottle back, forcing a mouthful of the strong liquid into her mouth. "Drink." he ordered again, still holding her nose shut. He released it after a moment so she could breathe again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Emilia continued to glare at him as she was forced to drink the strong alcohol, letting out a sharp breath at the taste. She struggled hard then, kicking and opening her lips in an attempt to bite him, or do some sort of damage to the man. He deserved a bit of pain, anything that she could do to hurt him. Her mind was set on hurting him, and the only way he could avoid it was to move away from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:03 pm

He growled slightly when her teeth caught his hands, her nearly backhanded her but he controlled himself, setting the bottle back down with a loud clang. "Good girl." he said, smirking as he moved away on the bed a little, his hand roaming along her stomach and then over her hip lightly. "You've got a nice body, I'm surprised such a beauty like you isn't already married off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:46 pm

Emilia was panting softly by then, and shuddered as his fingers moved over her slim body, straining away from him. She growled at him and glared furiously, moving her wrists to try weakening her bonds. "I don't want to marry. I can do more single then I could with a baby and a man." Not exactly true. She'd taken care of her sickly brother for years after her parents died, and when he died as well, she had decided that she obviously couldn't take care of anyone, and despite her want of a child of her own, she couldn't keep anyone alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

"Mhm." he murmured, his hand sliding under her shirt to stroke the skin of her stomach lightly. "You have soft skin as well." he smirked a little and looked up at her, "You can't have a baby when you're single, unless you're a whore that is. And most whores usually don't want children, at least that's what I've been told." He continued to stroke her soft skin with his calloused hands, his touch was gentle, which might actually come as a surprise to the young woman. He wasn't a cruel man all the time, just some of the time. "Are you a virgin Emilia?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:26 pm

The woman flushed in embarrassment and pursed her lips, her body trembling slightly with distress and fear as he stroked the smooth skin of her flat stomach. She was honestly terrified of him raping her, though if he was serious about marrying her, and having children with her, he wouldn't try having sex with her without permission. Though she wasn't sure how he would use the information, she answered his question truthfully, ignoring his other statements. "Yes... I'm a virgin..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:31 pm

"Then I suppose I'll have to be gentle with you." he felt her body tremble slightly and he knew he had finally scared her. He wasn't going to rape her, he wasn't low enough to do something like that. Even if he was a pirate. He moved his hand away from her after a moment, moving closer to her to gauge her reaction to his words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Emilia paled slightly, but kept her body stiff and her eyes narrowed. Relief flooded through her stomach when he pulled his hand away, only to chill again as he moved closer. Her legs stubbornly crossed, a visible show of her refusal to sleep with him. He could tie her down, but she would continue to deny him of her body. Being a virgin helped in a way, because she didn't know what she was missing, but it would have been a lie to say she wasn't curious, and didn't have needs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:49 pm

He leaned down and got within and inch of her face, "You may rest now princess, I have things to tend to up on deck." he smiled and got up from the bed, undoing her hands and then setting the bottle on the ground by the bed. "Drink if you are thirsty, do not try to escape." he left the room without another word, closing the door behind him as he made his way up to the top deck. His men were mulling about, some were gambling, some were drinking, and others were sitting around talking.

Joseph stood up quickly when Johnny appeared, "Sir, there is some food for you if you're hungry. And there is some food for your woman as well."

Johnny chuckled and patted the man on the back, "Thank you Joseph, I'll bring it down to her in a little while. Tell the men to leave her be even if she starts screaming or tries to escape. If they touch her I will cut off their hands."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Emilia held her breath as he moved close, but didn't breath out a sigh of relief until he left. She sat up and rubbed her sore wrists, trembling almost uncontrollably for a few long minutes. When she finally stilled, she dropped her face into her hands and rubbed at her eyes. It was another few long minutes before she took up a clothe and began cleaning the soot from her dark skin, making the white clothe soon black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Johnny stayed up on deck, lounging around with the men. It was a fairly nice day out, the sun was bright and the sea was calm. "Joseph, I was figuring we would head east for a change, possibly search out some islands with friendly inhabitants." He wanted to find a nice place to settle down with Emilia, once she warmed up to him that was.

"Of course Sir. Well, while we're up here how about a game of cards?" Joseph said, pulling out a deck of rather battered cards and dealing them out evenly between himself and the captain. The game was long, both men were equally smart and cunning, they knew exactly how to beat their opponent.

When the game was finally done, Johnny got up and brought some food down to Emilia. He didn't bring her any water, she could drink the rest of the alcohol if she was thirsty. He was a little interested to see just how much of the liquor she could withstand before getting drunk. He waltzed into the room and set the food down on his desk near the window. Not bothering to look over at the woman as he came in. "I have food for you, figured you might have gotten hungry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Once Emilia was clean, she was forced to sip at the strong drink to help her burning throat. With her throat soothed slightly, she crawled in bed and cat napped. She had sipped more when sh woke, and was sitting in bed with her legs crossed, her gaze out the window and her fingers brushing out her long, thick hair. By the time he came in to the room, she was feeling lightheaded and was in a slightly better mood, though her nose wrinkled and she stayed solid as a rock on the bed. "I don't want your food."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:57 pm

"Fine." he replied, going over to sit by her. He set a piece of bread in her lap, "You can throw it across the room if you really want too, but wasting food isn't really a good idea." he shrugged and watched her as he leaned back a little. "Did you sleep well?" Her hair was slightly mussed, and he assumed she had been sleeping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Emilia blew out a huff through her nose when he sat beside her, edging away a bit. "I won't throw it." she wouldn't eat it in front of him though. "I slept fine. Napped. I want water." Her eyes finally landed on him, an annoyed and demanding glint in them. Water would have been fantastic, and the bottle of rum he'd left her didn't have as much alcohols in it, which she hoped he wouldn't notice. If she hadn't inhaled so much smoke, she could have fought her thirst, but she having trouble now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Johnny laughed a little and nodded, "I'll get you some water later princess." he told her, resting his hand on her thigh lightly. "You really should eat though, it's not healty for such a young thing like yourself to starve."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Emilia batted his hand away from her thigh, scooting towards the edge of the bed and away from him. She shook her head and rolled her eyes, taking the piece of bread from her lap and putting it on the bedside. "Stop touching me." she told him, her voice annoyed. Her stomach was trying to gnaw it's way to food, but she refused to eat in front of him, or eat very much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:57 pm

"You know I could tie you back down and ravage your beautiful body." he said, smirking as he watched her scoot away. It was an empty threat, he would tie her down though. "Eat up. You need your strength." he had a feeling she'd eat the moment he left, and after another long moment, he did leave. He stayed outside for at least an hour, mulling about on the top deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Emilia simply snarled softly in reply and looked out at the bright ocean rolling behind the ship. When he left, she let out a relieved breath and began eating. Once her stomach was tamed, she took a drink of the alcohol, then a second, slightly longer pull. With a light head, and a dizzy mind, she put the rum down and hiccupped once before regaining her composure. She needed to stop drinking that stuff, but her throat still felt dry, and she could have had a bucket of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Johnny went back inside, smirking a little as he looked her over. He noticed the bottle had been moved and he sat down beside her, leaning in a little and sniffing. He could smell the rum on her breath and he took this as his chance. A small smirk passed his lips as he pressed his lips to her cheek, his hands running along her body slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next