HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue May 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Emilia growled when he came in, squirming in distress in an attempt to get free from him. "I'd rather be tied to the bed." she snarled, struggling harder against him. It was pointless, wife she was drunk, but she still put some effort into it. "I will run as soon as I'm off the ship, every time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed May 11, 2011 12:07 am

"No you won't." he said, drawing her close. He put his lips to her ear and smirked, "Want to know w hat I'm going to do with you now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed May 11, 2011 12:46 am

Emilia narrowed her eyes at him, knowing he couldn't stop her from attempting escape every chance she got. She tried to claw at him when he pulled her close, squirming and wriggling in an attempt to get away from his strong, warm body. "No."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat May 14, 2011 9:08 am

Johnny smirked and his grip tightened on her slightly, "I didn't think you were one for surprises." he said, cursing internally when she clawed at him. She had sharp nails! "You're drunk too, not a wise thing to do Miss Emilia." he chuckled a bit and brushed her hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon May 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Emilia squirmed against him, but was quickly loosing her strength in her drunken state. "You're not going to do anything." she slurred out, before going slightly limp in his arms as her strength drained. At least she could hope he was too much of a gentleman to rape her, even if she had seriously angered him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue May 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Johnny shook his head, "You don't know that." he sang. "I'm a pirate, remember? A cold, retched, horrid pirate." he practically spit the words out. He brought her over to his bed and set her down on it, he was too much of a gentleman to rape her, but that didn't mean that he had to be nice to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue May 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Emilia honestly laughed, though it was strained and scared as she was pinned against the bed. "If you meant to, you wouldn't waste time talking." Few men were patient enough to wait when they intended to do something like that, so she wasn't terribly worried, though he could be different...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Johnny chuckled darkly, "That's what you think." he said, leaning down and pressing his lips against hers for a moment. It wasn't nearly as rough of a kiss as it could of been, but it wasn't too gentle either. He let her go and went to sit on the floor across from the bed. "You're drunk. Sleep it off Princess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Emilia grunted in distress as he kissed her, squirming more as he pulled away. It was a relief when he finally pulled away and sat across the room, sitting up to glare at him. "I hate you." she growled, then dropped back in the bed and buried herself in the sheets, immediately falling deep into intoxicated sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu May 19, 2011 9:21 pm

"Good." he replied, "Wouldn't have it any other way." he sighed heavily and watched her for a long moment before he too leaned back against the wall and shut his eyes. He didn't plan on sleeping, but he didn't care to watch her sleep either. He would have gotten some fresh air, but he was afraid that she would try and keep him out again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Thu May 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Emilia slept heavily through her drunken stupor, partly because she was extremely exhausted from trying to keep him out. She didn't begin to dream until she was fully rested, waking in the darkest hours of night. Her eyes were alert, but her mind slightly foggy as she sat up and looked around. The night before was a blur, but she knew he hadn't raped her, so she felt victorious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Johnny was awake, still seated against the wall. There were empty bottles scattered around him and there was a bag laying on the floor, overflowing with golden coins and precious gems. He however, was not paying attention to the gold or the gems, but instead was holding a piece of paper. "Drunk...bastard." he mumbled, "Look at where you got yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat May 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Emilia found Johnny quickly, looking down at him with one delicate brow arched. He looked extremely shaken, but that didn't matter to her nearly as much as the gold and gems did. Gold meant that she could buy a way home if she ever escaped him. "What are you mumbling about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 pm

" "Oh, you're awake." he glanced over at Emilia and shrugged, "I'm just mumbling. Something we pirates are good at." He kicked at an empty bottle and grinned a bit, "You like the gold? Go ahead. You can have it." He didn't care at all anymore. Johnny knew that giving her the gold wouldn't make her trust him or like him, and he just didn't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat May 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Emilia frowned at him then, not exactly believing him and not moving from her spot on the bed. She looked mussed in a sexy way, the sex appeal marred by her cut cheek that still had dried blood on it. "No. And you should sleep. You are very drunk." Obviously. He was a huge mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun May 22, 2011 8:04 pm

"Nope. Not tired." He replied quickly, shaking his head. "I'm fine." he looked at her face and tilted his head, "That looks like it hurts." he fiddled with a gold coin and then tossed it to the side. "Go ahead, you can have them." he tossed a few gold coins at her gently, smiling somewhat drunkenly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 am

Emilia lifted a hand and rubbed at the blood, some of it crumbling off at her touch. "It doesn't. I don't want your I'll gotten gold." Not when he was looking at least. Being given it made her feel like he was paying her for sex, and she didn't like that one bit. "when will we be going to port next? " When would she have a chance to escape again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

"In two days time." he replied, shrugging a bit. At the moment he didn't care whether she tried to escape or not, he wasn't in the mood to even talk to her. He mumbled something to himself and slouched a bit more against the wall, he read over the list that was on the piece of paper again before he set it down on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

(So, I totally never got an email for this. Arg.)

The woman narrowed her eyes and sighed, pulling her legs up to her chest and resting her chin on her knees. Glass was still scattered across the floor from the broken window yesterday, and there were a few empty bottles rolling around, one of which was hers from the day before. He had to be seriously drunk with that many bottles around, mixed with the gold and glass. "Good. Now, get off the floor and go to bed. You look like a fool." she stood and went about ignoring him, carefully avoiding glass as she moved her barrier from the door and went upstairs to relax in the fresh air above deck, and watch the moon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

(It's alright dear, no worries)

Johnny chuckled a bit and shook his head, smiling slightly when she told him to get to bed. "You obviously don't realize that I'm just as stubborn as you are." he muttered, taking another sip of alcohol before he stood up and made his way over to the bed. Johnny could hold his liquor better than most men, but he had drunk more than his fair share and he found that walking was a rather difficult task.

One of the crew members saw Emilia come up on deck and he walked over to her, a friendly smile on his lips. "Hello Miss." he said. This was Johnny's right hand man, Cletus. "Shouldn't you be sleeping? It's awfully late as it is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Emilia ignored the captain as she went up to the deck, still in only the bodice and wrap around skirt, with her hair braided delicately like a crown around her head. She looked levely at the man who spoke and raised a brow, then looked out over the ocea as the moon reflected off the waves. "I was sleeping, and then your drunken captain woke me. Now I am having a breath of fresh air out of the cave I have been kept in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Cletus nodded his head and smiled a bit at her, "Well, enjoy the fresh air." he said. "We'll actually be reaching land in a few days, so by that time you'll be able to walk around on land again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:27 am

Emilia draped her arms around her body, looking lazily over at the man for a moment before rolling her eyes. "He won't let me off the ship. He seems more likely to tie me to the bed to keep me in check at this point." she retorted in her thickly accented voice. She moved over to the railing and leaned a hip against it, watching the ocean below splashing against the sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:42 pm

"Old Johnny?" Cletus sounded surprised, "Well that's a first. You know, you're the only lady that he's ever had on the ship, he must think pretty highly of you if he has you here." he shrugged and began braiding several pieces of dyed yarn together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Highly enough to seduce her while she was drunk? The conversation was making her uncomfortable, but she refused to show it to this man, instead slipping her gaze sideways to glare at him. "I doubt that. You can't think highly of someone who you simply want to rut." She shoved a dark bit of hair out of her face with more force then necessary as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Cletus bowed his head, "I really should be minding my own business." he said after a moment, "Enjoy the night air miss." Cletus smiled and then his head shot up when he heard the distinctive wail of a baby crying. "If you'll excuse me, Miss." he offered her a quick smile before he headed for the back of the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next