Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:56 pm

Cletus bowed his head, "I really should be minding my own business." he said after a moment, "Enjoy the night air miss." Cletus smiled and then his head shot up when he heard the distinctive wail of a baby crying. "If you'll excuse me, Miss." he offered her a quick smile before he headed for the back of the ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:35 pm

The woman all but snarled in agreement, her eyes narrowed to dangerous slits. Her body tensed rather suddenly though, and she straightened in a jerking motion, looking towards the sound. A baby? Fury began to grow somewhere deep inside her, and her throat tightened. She strode after the man, her long legs keeping her more or less up to his pace. "You have a child on board?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm

"No." Cletus said quickly, turning around to watch her. "Um...Miss, I think you should stay out on the deck, it's nicer out there anyways."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Emilia paused glaring furiously at him as he turned to her. "I heard it, as clearly as you did. If you have some poor woman's child on this boat, I swear to you, I will not rest until Ifind it, and then I may very well kill you all for taking it." she murmured in reply, her voice dark and clipped, not caring about consequences that she could get for this. "Show me to the child, and I may be rational enough not to slit the captains throat in his sleep, and then everyone else's as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:49 pm

Cletus shook his head and then turned away, "You're assuming things, Miss." he said flatly. He opened up the door that led into a small room that had once been used as a storage closet. There was a small crib like apparatus in the tiny room and Cletus scooped up the crying baby, murmuring reassuring words to the tiny thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

"Yes, well seeing as how I have been give no knowledge, all I can do is assume." Emilia snarled in reply, only to quiet as she saw the crib. Fury still ran hot through her, but she didn't want to scare the child and make it even more upset then it already was. At least the man seemed decent with it. She, on the other hand, stayed back a bit, uncomfortable and uncertain. Though, like every woman in her tribe, she had always known she would be a mother, she wasn't terribly fond of the idea, simply because she doubted she would be very good. She didnt have a mother of her own as an example, and she knew she would eventually do something wrong to make her future children hate her. "Why could you possibly have a child on a pirate ship?...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Cletus sighed quietly and then looked at her, "Because there's nowhere else for her to go." He replied, "Her mother left her here and so far, Johnny hasn't minded having the baby on the ship. He was going to keep the baby in his personal room but he didn't want the child to bother you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Emilia's expression immediately clouded over at his words, and she went very still. "He is the father then?" It was a question, but she knew that it was very likely the truth. He was a whore, and he'd likely just put his cod in the wrong woman at the wrong time of the month. She flushed at that thought and glanced down at her own stomach, then hardened and rolled her eyes. No, she was fine. There was no way she could be pregnant. It was her first time, and the only time, he didn't have the chance to possibly make her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:30 pm

"No!" Cletus said quickly, "Are you kidding me? Johnny wouldn't have a kid unless he actually had a wife." he explained, "This is my child." He held the baby protectively, relieved that she had stopped crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Emilia frowned hard at that and stared at the child, watching the chubby face for a long moment. Well, she didn't resemble the captain, so at least he might be telling the truth... She took a step back and looked towards the deck, deflating slightly, though keeping her anger around her like a cloak. "Right... Because one pirate with a child on board is better then another." she made a disgusted sound and turned her back to him, leaving the room with quick, determined steps, wanting to get as far away from these men as the ship would allow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Cletus shook his head and headed down to the captain's room, "Johnny, I can't keep her up in the closet." he said, knowing that the Captain wasn't sleeping.

"Alright, you can keep her down here." Johnny mumbled. "I'll go up on the deck and stay up there, you can move the crib down here." Johnny went up to the deck and glanced over at Emilia before he placed himself as far away from her as possible. He didn't want to invade on her alone time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:10 pm

The woman ignored any activity she heard, pacing for a long time before eventually settling enough to sit. She couldn't find peace in the dark, she felt so restless and confused. Maybe she should go back to the cabin and have some of that alcohol... No. She didn't need to drink to relax, and she wasn't going to let herself cling to the relief of having something relax her. That would simply lead to worse things, and she would end up trapped on the ship forever. She let her head lull back and she stared up at the stars, exhaustion rather suddenly washing over her, leaving her drained. Her eyes drifted closed after a bit of fighting, and she fell fast asleep, too emotionally worn to remain awake now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Johnny fell asleep as well, but he didn't sleep for long. When he woke up again, he got up to make sure that Emilia was alright. He found her still sleeping so he quietly walked over to her and lifted her up into his arms, his hold on her gentle. He didn't want to be rough and wake her up. Johnny carried her down to his room and gently laid her out on the bed, knowing that if she had remained sleeping up on the deck she would have been horribly sore when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

The young woman slept soundly, even as Johnny picked her up and carried her down to his quarters. Her body was limp and soft in his arms, her expression not exactly peaceful, but very innocent. When he set her down, she curled up on her side with an incoherent murmured, yawned, then returned back to her deep, soothing sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Johnny watched her for a moment and then drew the blankets up around her and tucked her in. He sighed quietly and then walked over to the crib, gently picking up the small baby in the crib and rocking her in his arms. He didn't mind having Cletus's child on board, it was nice to not have to act like such a hardass around every one else on board. He sat down at his desk and remained seated there for several hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 am

Emilia slept until her anger had receded enough that she wouldn't want to kill the first person she came across. She stirred and sighed, curling around a pillow as she slowly woke. Her eyes flickered open after a few minutes, and she rolled to her back to stretch hard with a deep groan. At that point, she hadn't even noticed the captain, but settled back in the bed, enjoying the quiet peace with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

Johnny noted that Emilia was awake, but he didn't say anything. She appeared to be enjoying the silence so he too remained quiet. The small baby cooed quietly and squirmed a bit in his hold, wanting to be rocked again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:42 am

The sound of the child made the woman blink, motherly instincts kicking in. She didn't expect to sit up and see Johnny holding the child, and the sight of it made her blink a bit more before ending up on neutrality. Seeing that the child was obviously fine, she stood from the bed and went to the chest of clothes, rifling through until she found a suitable skirt and top to wear. "Your mate convinced you to keep her in here I see." she said calmly, not particularly caring either way as she went behind the screen to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:43 am

"Cletus has been a good friend to me, I owe it to him." Johnny murmured, trying not to talk to loudly so as not to disturb the baby. "Besides, she's cute and I don't mind having a little company now and then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 am

Emilia couldn't help but wince at the company comment, but then, he couldn't see her behind the divider anyway, so she was fine. She changed quickly, then came back out in the dark shirt and light shirt, her hair in disary after two rests on it. "Mmm. How old is she? What is her name?" she didn't approach him, not feeling capable of holding a child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:22 am

"She's probably four months old by now...maybe five." Johnny said, "Her name is Adelina. She's a bit smaller than most babies...and she's a hell of a lot louder than most babies as well. Perhaps it's because there is a lack of a female aboard ship...until now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:28 am

The woman sat on the bed, staring at the little bundle and keeping distance. She finally looked up to meet his eyes when he finished, and snorted softly at him. "Yes, well, I am not much of a woman when it comes to children. There's not much I could do to quiet her down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:31 am

"I don't know about that." JOhnny said, shrugging slightly. The baby started to cry again and Johnny glanced over at Emilia, not entirely sure what to do at that moment. "Would you...like to hold her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 am

Emilia looked alarmed when the child began to cry, even more so when he suggested she should hold the child. "What? I may drop her!" she replied, sounding horrified at the thought. Children in the village had always liked her, and she had always been worried she would somehow hurt their delicate little bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:56 am

"But...she's crying." Johnny said, "All you have to do is rock her back and forth." He got up and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside her. "I'll sit next to you and make sure that you don't drop her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 am

Emilia didn't have much say in the matter, and reluctantly took Adelina in her arms. The child was a bit small for her age, though she seemed to have decent motor skills, as she wriggled in Emilia's arms. She knew that some children at the villiage would be teething at this age, and holding their heads up, though not quite sitting up on their own or crawling. It was a time when they began filling out their fat little bodies and growing long.

She nervously rocked the child, staring down at her with worried eyes. She held her tight, but careful, trying desperately not to drop or hurt her. It seemed like it would be so easy to do either, but she knew that children were fairly resilient, even at this age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next