HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:32 am

Emilia didn't have much say in the matter, and reluctantly took Adelina in her arms. The child was a bit small for her age, though she seemed to have decent motor skills, as she wriggled in Emilia's arms. She knew that some children at the villiage would be teething at this age, and holding their heads up, though not quite sitting up on their own or crawling. It was a time when they began filling out their fat little bodies and growing long.

She nervously rocked the child, staring down at her with worried eyes. She held her tight, but careful, trying desperately not to drop or hurt her. It seemed like it would be so easy to do either, but she knew that children were fairly resilient, even at this age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Adelina's cries softened a little and she blinked, small blue eyes trying to see who was holding her. She gave a small, startled cry because she didn't recognize Emilia, but as soon as Emilia began rocking her back and forth, she quickly quieted down.

Johnny smirked slightly and looked at Emilia, "I told you that you'd be fine." he said quietly. "You just have to be a little more confident."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

The woman flinched at the cry, looking even more worried that she might have done something wrong, but Adelina quickly quieted, to her great relief. She shot Johnny an annoyed look, her expression something like that of a rumpled cat. "Oh, shut up." she grumbled, still rocking the child. "I'm horrible with children."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 pm

"Doesn't look that way." Johnny commented, smiling faintly as he got up and began to clean up the mess of bottles on the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Emilia simply stuck her tongue out in retort, then settled as she stared down at the little girl in her arms. She wasn't crying or struggling, so that was good. Maybe she simply approved of Emilia holding her, since there were no other women on board to take care of her. Either way, it was surprisingly comforting to have this child in her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Johnny sighed and sat down at his desk again, propping his feet up as he looked over at Emilia and the baby. "She likes you." he murmured absently, fiddling with a gold coin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:14 am

Emilia looked up at Johnny as he sat, frowning slightly at him and pursing her lips slightly at him as he sat in comfort. "I wouldn't know why." she grumbled in response, though she couldn't help but smile slightly down at the little girl. Having something small in her arms that couldn't make her unhappy was extremely comforting, and she couldn't help feeling relieved that the child didn't seem to reject her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:47 am

Adelina cooed softly and her wide blue eyes slid shut just before she fell asleep. It was obvious that Emilia was comforting her in ways that no rough pirate could possibly achieve.

"Maybe because you're a woman and you have soft arms." Johnny offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:19 am

Emilia rolled her eyes in response, sticking her tongue out, though she cuddle Adelina closer when she feel asleep. She kissed her head gently, then shifted and set her down very carefully on the bed. "What will you do with me when we dock again? I will not stay where you put me, and you are aware of that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Johnny pursed his lips for a moment and then shook his head, "If you want to come with me out onto the land, then that's fine." he said. He knew that she would probably try to run and he honestly wasn't sure if he would go after her if she tried to run. He would most likely change his mind once he had gotten more sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:44 am

Emilia pursed her lips and sighed, looking down at the small child beside her. "What happens with the little one when you are all off the ship?" she asked suddenly, unable to help herself. though she doubted he would do something foolish like leaving her alone, she didn't much trust his men with her. Men were never good with children, especially not pirates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 am

What should we do here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 pm

(I totally never got an email about this Sad )

"Her father brings her into town." He answered in a soft voice. "He tries to find the mother every time he goes into that particular town."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:42 am

(I hate that.)

A grimace touched her face and she absently stroked the child's soft, pudgy cheek. "That's horribly sad. And pathetic. Does he want to be rid of her, or want the mother back?" She pulled away her hand when she realized what she was doing and clasped her hands in her lap. What, was she going to get attached to this child? What would happen if she did? She wasn't good with children, despite how Adelina took to her, and besides, it wasn't her own child, so she had no reason to want to keep her safe and to feel these motherly instincts kicking in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:35 am

Mew!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13