Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Johnny went back inside, smirking a little as he looked her over. He noticed the bottle had been moved and he sat down beside her, leaning in a little and sniffing. He could smell the rum on her breath and he took this as his chance. A small smirk passed his lips as he pressed his lips to her cheek, his hands running along her body slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 pm

Emilia glared as he leaned close and sniffed, aware that her breath was heavy with the scent of alcohol. When he kissed her cheek, she was stunned for a long moment, her mind slow. When it registered what was happening, she jerked away from him and shoved at his chest, glaring furiously, though she had to catch herself to keep from tumbling over before she fell over from the alcohol and lack of water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Johnny smirked a little and held her hands. "You're drunk." he murmured, watching her for a moment before he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her softly for a long moment. She had the softest lips he had ever kissed and he enjoyed kissing her thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:30 pm

Emilia growled at him and tried to pull her hands away, but he was stronger then her. She twisted her head away from his lips and struggled weakly against his hold. "And you're trying to take advantage of me." Though it was hard to tell with her thickly accented voice, she was slurring slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 pm

"Yes I am" he sang in ear, nipping at her lobe lightly. "And you like it." he said, running his hands over her sides slowly before he slid his hands under her shirt and stroked her soft skin with his fingers. "Emilia, I want you." he murmured in her ear, pressing his body against hers a little to prove just how much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:58 pm

(You play a good bag guy xD)

Emilia shook her head and tried to pull away even as he pressed against her. Her body trembled where his fingers touched her, terrified and aroused. She knew she most definitely shouldn't want anything from him, but drunk as she was, and his touches were sending heat through her. Despite that, she went to pull away, trying to deny him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 pm

(Woot! Lol, I haven't played one in forever...glad I'm doing good, lol.)

Johnny growled a little but continued to touch her skin, kissing and nipping at her neck lightly. He whispered her name in her ear, smirking as his hands traveled along her warm skin slowly, his breath was warm against her neck when he whispered her name into her ear again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Emilia finally broke free, panting and trembling as she stumbled drunkly to the wall. The rocking of the ship forced her to lean against it for support as she tried to regain her composure. He'd just killed her people, and he'd kidnapped her. There was no way she could sleep with him, no matter what his hands felt like on her skin. All she needed was to regain her breath and kick him out before he could try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Johnny watched her for a long moment before he walked over to her, his hands on either side of her body. "You just ran yourself into a corner more or less." he murmured, pressing his body against hers. His arousal was apparent and he smirked, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. He just had to keep making moves on her until she broke, he had a feeling it was going to be difficult though, since she seemed like a fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Emilia let out the softest whimper when he pushed against her, pinning her to the wall. She didn't exactly kiss him back, but she couldn't get away. After a moment, she shook her head and squirmed between him and the wall, trying to get away from him. With the rocking or the ship, and the rocking in her mind, making her barely stay upright. As long as she could avoid him, she could retain her virginity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

He felt her resist and after a long moment he pulled back, a little unhappy that his plan had not worked out. He kept his hands at her waist, still stroking her skin softly. "You're very strong willed. I like that." he murmured, his lips by her ear again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Emilia shivered slightly with each stroke of his fingers, glad that he was giving up. "Good... Now get out so I can rest in peace." she slurred in reply. There was only so much that she could ignore, and he was pushing her limits, despite her moral compas. Meaning, be needed to leave immediately, or she was going to go insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm

He smirked and pressed his lips to hers once more before he lef the room, rather disappointed at his failed attempt to woo her. He frowned and then walked back in, "Sorry Love, but you'll have to put up with me in here. This is my room after all." he laid out on the bed, patting the place beside him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Emilia about collapsed when he left, only to quickly straighten when he came back in, and subsequently staggered. She caught herself before she fell and shot him a glare. It worried her to think that he may tie her down if she didn't lay down him him, so she stumbled to the bed, grumbling her annoyance. "Fine, but you are not allowed to touch me." she told him, laying on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:36 pm

He laughed a little, "Oh? I'm not allowed to touch you." he smirked and ran a hand along her side slowly, propping his head up with his other hand as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:04 am

Emilia rolled her eyes and got out of bed, dragging the top sheet with her, as well as a pillow. She set up her own little bed on the floor and curled up in it. It made her happy to be contrary, and it would annoy him to see her away from him on the floor. Oh well, it was better to lay onthe floor anyway. Less distance to fall if she accidentally rolled over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 am

Johnny rolled his eyes as well and got up, scooping her up from the floor and nearly tossing her back onto the bed. "Stay." he commanded. He laid on the edge of the bed, "The floor is uncomfortable. Besides, I won't rape you while you sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:56 am

Emilia let out a surprised yip when he picked her up, grabbing his shirt and about ripping it off when he tossed her onto the bed. She lay close to the middle where he'd tossed her, sprawled out and dizzy. "I'm not worried about being raped in my sleep, but not being allowed to sleep." she huffed in reply, looking over at his as she tried to steady her dizzy mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:00 am

Johnny pulled off his shirt and then laid down, wrapping his strong arm around her loosely. "Just rest." he said finally. "Tomorrow I want to talk to you." he blinked and frowned, realizing how nice he had just sounded. "And if you keep resisting me then maybe I won't let you sleep." he was actually serious, he did plan on sleeping with her at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 am

Emilia didn't like that he wrapped an arm around her, but got over it, settling into the bed. She frowned over at him, but nodded, only to roll her eyes a moment later. "Get over it." she growled in reply and turned her face away from him. It only took a moment to settle into a heavy, alcohol induced sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:23 am

Johnny closed his eyes and fell asleep as well. While he slept he somehow pulled Emilia closer and wrapped both of his arms around her slender waist. He woke up tired and had a rather unpleasant headache.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

When Emilia awoke later, her head was throbbing, and her mouth was painfully dry, causing her to swallow constantly. The lack of water was having an effect on her now, and subsequently causing her to about claw his arms away from her waist, then roll to the edge of the bed and bury her face in her pillow, shoulders hunched. There was no way she was drinking more of that strong stuff from the day before, and though she was absolutely desperate for water to sooth her throat, she didn't have the gut to ask for it with her head pounding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 am

Johnny gently rolled her onto her back and took one of her hands, wrapping it around a new bottle. "There's some water." he said. He knew that she needed some water, she couldn't live on alcohol alone. He knew what happeend when you didn't drink water for a few days either, and the last thing he wanted was for her to get sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:47 am

The woman was stiff and unwilling when he rolled her, but when he held up the bottle, she sat bolt upright and took it. Instead of immediately drinking the contents, she sniffed suspiciously first. When she was satisfied, she tipped the bottle back and drank half of it before coming up for air. Her throat and mouth felt better, and her pounding headache was slowing, and drinking had done attractive things to her chest that she wasn't aware of. Though it pained her to say anything nice to him, she spoke up as she passed the bottle back, "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:36 pm

He smirked, watching her chest rise and fall as she drank. "You can pay me back later." he replied, setting the bottle down before he pressed his lips to her cheek. "You're lucky I had any water at all, we're running rather low as it is. When we get to port we'll stock up and you can have as much water as your pretty heart desires." he offered her a wink before he stood up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Emilia rolled her eyes and shot him an annoyed glare, pursing her lips as she stood. When they got to port, she was going to get away from him and his ship, all she needed was to do was keep herself whole and gain a bit of his trust. If she could do all of that, she could retain most of her dignity. "I have to say that you are the lucky one that you could produce water before I beat you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next