HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Emilia rolled her eyes and shot him an annoyed glare, pursing her lips as she stood. When they got to port, she was going to get away from him and his ship, all she needed was to do was keep herself whole and gain a bit of his trust. If she could do all of that, she could retain most of her dignity. "I have to say that you are the lucky one that you could produce water before I beat you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Johnny chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Oh yes, I bet you could do some real damage to me with those fists." he teased, pretending to be horrified. "Was it just last night that I had you pinned to a wall? Or am I mistaken?" he smirked and pulled on a new shirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Emilia couldn't remember the night before, other then her intense arousal, and her cheeks flushed at the thought of it. After a very quick mental check, she knew they hadn't actually had sex. "I was drunk! You tried to take advantage of me, you ass!" she growled, moving towards him with her fists balled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Johnny chuckled, "Of course I'm an ass, does this mean I can see yours?" he smirked and moved forward, grabbing her wrists in his hands and leaning in close. "Yes, you were very drunk my love."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:53 pm

"No." Emilia growled, yanking her hands free of his and swinging for his face. She wasn't trying to hit him, it was a fake swing with her left, then got him in the gut with her right. "I'm not anything of yours, especially not your 'love'." So gaining his trust was going to be more difficult then she'd initially thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Her punch barely hurt and he smirked, stepping back from her. "Shame, you look like you've got a rather nice ass as it is." he winked and walked past her, smacking her rump purposely as he went to his desk. "I just need to look at these charts and then I'll be out of your hair Emilia, I'll bring you some food in a little while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Emilia was furious when he shrugged off her punch, as if it had been a child hitting him. For a girl, she was rather strong, stronger then some of the men in her village, but nothing she did hurt him! It hurt her pride, but she sucked it up, stalking about the room after he smacked her rump. She would find the kink in his armor, and he would regret messing with her. Dammit, she hated feeling weak!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Johnny watched her for a moment, his gaze hungry. She was going to drive him crazy. He turned his eyes down and focused on the maps and charts spread out on the desk, his calloused fingers dancing about them as he searched for a place to make port. "Right here." he said, a smile pulling across his handsome features as he stood up and walked over to the door. "You may come up on deck if you want, but if you try to swim away when we get closer to the islands I will come into the water after you." he was an excellent swimmer. He bowed his head to her before he left the room, heading back up to the top deck to see what his men were up to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Emilia looked over when he spoke, curious as to what was on those maps. When he stood, she resumed pacing, deciding to look over the maps when he was gone and plot her escape. It he locked her into the room when they docked, she would go out the window. It was able to open and close, and window locks were rather easy to break. She simply glared at him in reply until he left, continuing her pacing for a few more minutes before going to the maps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Johnny made his way to the top of the ship and took a deep lungful of salty air, It was a lovely day out, the sea was rather calm and it was clear enough that you could spot several islands not far away. "Joseph, let's gather some supplies up ahead." he called, looking for his first mate.

Joseph ran to the captains side and nodded, "We're on course sir, we'll pick up some more weapons in the large towns sometime next week. We should hit those islands within an hour or so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Emilia sat and studied the maps for a long time, checking over routes on the island. His map was rather vague, and most of what was labelled was towns, but she had lived on a small island her entire life, and could figure it out. She finally stood, putting everything back and rifling through the clothes. He didn't have much for women, and she wasn't fond of dresses, so she settled on a wrap-around skirt made of dark red and blue fabric, and a red and black half bodice. More skin was left exposed then she wanted, but the clothes were clean, and she was presentable again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Johnny came back down after a long while, his boots hitting the deck rather loudly as he made his way downstairs. He pushed open the door, carrying in some more food for Emilia. "I brought you some food love, eat it before it get's even drier." the bread was fairly dry as it was but the longer it sat, the drier it got. He smirked when he saw she had changed, his eyes traveling up and down her body slowly. "That's a lovely garment you have on. I bet you look even better without it one." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Emilia heard him coming down the stairs, and folded her arms across her middle, setting her face in a frown. She let out a slow breath when he brought in food, but didn't go to it, wanting to wait. His words made her narrow her eyes in annoyance and begin pacing, the skirt moving around her legs with each step. "Oh, shut up. My garmets are staying on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:55 pm

"You keep telling yourself that." he said, smirking as he leaned against one of the walls and watched her. "Eat some food before it gets dry. You'll have to drink rum again, sorry about that." he wasn't sorry of course, it was rather amusing to watch the young woman when she was drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Emilia stopped pacing and turned straight to him, staring him down. "I speak the truth, you're just too selfish to realize." sh replied, then snorted with disgust. "You just want to get me drunk again so you think you'll have the slightest chance of getting me in bed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Johnny rolled his eyes, "I'll get you into bed whether you're drunk or not." he replied, smirking slightly as he watched her. "We'll hopefully get some water by tomorrow, so you'll just have to deal with it until then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Emilia leaned forward and moved her hand up to her full breasts, pressing them up and showing him cleavage. "This is mine, and you won't have it." she told him, before straightening and putting her hands on her hips. "Water is necessary, I can't believe you don't have any."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Johnny chuckled and walked over to her, running a hand up her side and then he squeezed her breast. "Oh look, I touched it." he said, smirking at her. "And we don't have any water. We rarely drink it anyways, mainly just rum."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Emilia smirked as he squeezed her breasts, keeping her hands on her hips. "Oh my, that was so hot, do it again." she rolled her eyes, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "You really should drink more water, it's unhealthy to not drink water."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Johnny rolled his eyes as well, "I could make you hot." he replied, smirking as his arm snaked around her waist and pulled her close, his lips going to her ear. "If I really wanted to that is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Emilia continued to smirk at him even as he wrapped an arm around him, unphased. She had decided to go with it, though she wouldn't let him have her. He had to trust her before they got to the island, or she would have no way to escaped. Given, she had to do that without letting him take her virginity, which meant dancing on a fine line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Johnny watched her for a long moment, "You're up to something." he said, smirking as he brushed his lips along her jaw. He kissed her softly for a moment and ran a hand up her side, "I might be a pirate but I'm not stupid." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Emilia grimaced as his lips moved over her skin and pushed him away from her when he kissed her. "And you're not getting up my skirt." she replied in a falsely cheerful tone. Her eyes were hard though, and she wasn't joking around. He wasn't going to have her, no matter how hard he tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 am

Johnny smirked, "Of course not." he said in a rather mocking tone, he moved back to his desk and leaned over the maps again, his eyes wandering over their surfaces. He could play games with her until she gave in, which he had a feeling would take forever. "But I will get in your pants." he said, smirking over at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:19 am

Emilia rolled her eyes and lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Her skirt settled around her calves and her arms went behind her head, making her the picture of ease. He wasn't going to rattle her, and it showed in her relaxed posture. Despite her ease, there was a slightly annoyed pull to her full lips. She was getting thirsty, and all she had to drink was that strong rum that would all too easily get her drunk and make her vulnerable again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 am

Johnny ignored her for the moment, his eyes transfixed on the maps spread over his desk. He frowned slightly and took out his knife, carving a small hole beside one of the cities he had pulled a raid on a few months prior. He had heard that this town was already prospering again and he was tempted to visit it again, just to see how well along they were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)   

Back to top Go down

Be Mine, Or Walk the Plank (mature)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next