HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:02 pm

What happens when an Angel and a Demon get together to wage war on the worlds from which they were bron? Especially when the start to work together?

Name: Requiem Mortalis
Race: Daemontan
Appearance:

History: Requiem it the High General, a master of combat and tactical behaviors. He manipulates the lesser beings like pawns on a chess board, trying to find the most efficient way to victory through any cause. He has existed since shortly after time began, and never really cared for too much other than his success.
Personality: Easy going, lazy really, but when necessary, he raises himself to the challenge. He understands that there must be a balance of Heaven and Hell, and so doesn't trouble himself too much on trying to defeat the Angeleon forces.
Goal: Throughout his entire life, he has grown tired of the blood and gore that fill the pits of Hell, he seeks to change it, to make it into something more pleasant in appearance, although no less Deadly. This is only his secondary goal though, his ultimate goal is to become one of the mighty, an Arch Demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
Queen_Of_Pixie_Stix
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)   Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Name: Liandra Jadynson (Li/Lia)
Race: Angeleon
Appearance: (darker hair)
Personality: Liandra is a generally happy being. She loves playing jokes on others, and making people happy, but when the situation calls for it she can be cold, callous and focused. Not to mention bitchy. Really really bitchy.
History: She was rising the ranks of the Angeleon very fast until the day they were called to cast out a demon from a small child. They were able to do so with little problems, and Liandra thought that would be that, but she was wrong. Michael raised his sword to destroy the child and save what was left of his supposedly tainted soul. Lia moved in front of the little boy and blocked the blow with her own sword. The ones that were with them were shocked at Lia's breach of protocol, but then again she had never had to kill a child before. She was taken down and held back while the child was murdered. Lia stood trial for her misconduct and was banished to Earth, her wings ripped right off of her back.
Goal: Liandra hopes to one day avenge that poor little boy that she wasn't able to save. Wrath may be a sin, but after the counsil took everything from her, it's all she's got left. She could care less about joining the ranks again. She will not take part in the murder of children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)   Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Requiem sighed. He knew that he needed to return to the underworld soon, but he just didn't feel up to it. There wasn't anything for him there, the screams of sinners and lower demons alike were nothing but an annoyance to him. That's why he liked it out on Earth, it was much more peaceful. Looking up he surveyed the area around him quietly. Humans walked by, oblivious of his demonic presence. "No, I don't think I will be going back" He said quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Queen_Of_Pixie_Stix
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)   Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

Lia came plummetting to Earth not fifty feet from where Requiem was walking. Her back had two gaping holes where her wings should've been, and she was shaking with pain. Banished to Earth for defending a child. A child! An innocent soul whose only crime was being at the wrong place at the wrong time and getting taken over by a demon. His own soul was never corrupted. He was pure! Lia closed her eyes and tried to sit up, but she wasn't able to. "Bastards." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)   Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Just as he'd made the resolution not to return to the depths of Hell, something fell from the sky at a rapid pace and crashed into the ground. After only a moment, an odor that disgusted him came forward. "Angel." He growled in annoyance before noticing that the one who had crashed was pretty battered, and didn't have any wings "What do we have here?" He murmered slightly more amused now. "A fallen Angel, been a while since I've seen someone who had done something rough enough to be thrown from Heaven" He said louder as he approached her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)   

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons (Me & Minion)
Page 1 of 1