HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hogwarts Exchange Student

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Jocelyn grinned very widely and clapped very loudly before patting him on the back when he came to sit down.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw my friend, were wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure!" She said, repeating the words she had heard very many times as a Ravenclaw.

The rest of the sorting passed dully and most Jocelyn ignored it, being happy that Requiem was in her house.

"So now that your in Ravenclaw you know people will be hating you and expecting a lot from you right?" She said as the sorting came to an end and McGonagall stood up to make a speech before they ate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:21 pm

Requiem shrugged slightly "Let them expect what they will, let them resent me for my gifts, for I hold more power than any would ever expect" He told her, his eyes tinging silver as he spoke before he regained his senses. He closed his eyes, letting them resume their previous color. "Shall we eat?" He asked her, hearing McGonagall's speech ending and wanting to change the subject
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Jocelyn notice something change in him but demised it, adding a load of food on her plate, and by the time that she actually began to eat it was as if she had something of everything on the plate.

"So.." Said Jocelyn, trying to make conversation as she tried to poke something with her fork that seemed to want to move away from it. "What do you think of Hogwarts?" She said, grabbing the first thought that came to mind.

"I mean is it what you expected? Better or worse then the American one?" She asked, finally getting the thing on her fork as she smirked at it, feeling accomplished before eating it.

"I mean what was it like there anyways? I've never heard anything about any American school besides Salem Witches' Institute and even that is very hush hush."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"Salem is really kind of a joke to be honest" He told her "Everything there is over dramatic, most magick users there try to leave as quickly as possible. As for me, a school is a school. One way or another, everything is the same, no matter how you look at it. Everything is still taught, it's just different in how. Without having taken any classes yet, I couldn't tell you how I feel about the classes here"
Back to top Go down
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Jocelyn shifted awkwardly, unsure of what to say.
"Well I'm sure that you'll find that you like it here.....It is relatively boring but it's pretty nice here....or at least I think so." She said, taking a bite out of her food again, this time chewing slowly so she wouldn't have to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Requiem nodded slightly, pulling just a few things onto his plate and eating quietly. It was odd being in such a foreign environment, and he couldn't help but turn his ears to anyone that was talking about him, which happened to be a good chunk of the school. Americans didn't go to Hogwarts, and certainly not at his age and year.

"So, I guess you're going to have to show me around the place. They gave me a map but from the short amount I've seen it's not particularly accurate." He said looking at his new friend.
Back to top Go down
ChangelingUnderTheIce

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Jocelyn pulled her eyebrows together at his statement. Cheeks puffed out with food she grabbed the nearest napkin, cleaned off her hands, snatched the map away from him and took a long look at it.
It was mediocre at best and had only the basics.
Swallowing her food and keeping her eyes on the map she spoke to him. "You really don't want to use this thing at all. It looks like it's a map of Hogwarts before the Second Wizarding War. Which is simply terrible I can't believe they still give these things out." Jocelyn looked up and around the Great Hall, eyes passing over the Professors table and onto what little first years she could easily see.
"Honestly it's been completely remodeled since then! This is probably about as useful as growing a potato when you planted a tomato." Jocelyn folded the map up and chucked it over her shoulder without much thought.
"You can just follow me around until you get the gist of where everything is." She shrugged and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:43 pm

"Well, I don't suppose I have anything better, so I suppose that'll work." Requiem said, shifting in his seat slightly. He felt out of place suddenly. It was strange being in this place. He didn't quite know what to do there. It also may have had something to do with him not wearing the school regs. While his standard of dress didn't stick out too much, he certainly lacked their standard ware. No wand, no uniform, odd accent. He didn't belong there.

Shaking his head, he turned back and just sort of stared down at the table, not moving from where he was. He had no idea what was going on, but he didn't feel normal.

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Exchange Student   

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Exchange Student
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Realm :: The Mirror Realm :: Another Love-
Jump to: