HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Declawed.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Anna changed back after him and padded back into the house. SHe picked up her clothes as she went, aiming on closing herself back up into her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Sunny slowed and glanced to her father where he sat in the den, silently asking if he was to stay with her or give her space.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Greg glanced up from his computer, before he moved his eyes to follow his daughter. "She needs a guard at her door." He said, shrugging a little, his voice a bit quiet so Anna wouldn't overhear immediately and fly off the handle.

Anna walked ot her room and paded inside, shutting and locking the door behind her. She leaned her forehead against the door and sighed, closing her eyes as she breathed. Damn it...why did she still feel something for him? Why? After what he did... Anna shook her head and moved away from the door to sit down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:00 am

Sunny promptly continued on down the hallway and just stood outside her door, immediately sniffing the air for Caleb. But of course the kid was out running around. No one to switch with him. He cleared his throat silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:17 am

Anna could scent him on the other side of the door. She curled her pillow closer to herself, the urge to cry closing her throat. That made her angry. How dare he steal her tears!? She dropped her chin into her pillow and fought them down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

Sunny waited a while, and finally gave her door a light knock. "Open up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

Anna jerked her chin up, before she hurriedly rubbed at her eyes, cursing softly to herself...hopefully too softly for his cat ears to hear. Once she was sure her face was cleared up, she unlocked the door. "What?" She asked, opening it up a crack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

"You're crying", said Sunny, taking his hand and prying the door open the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 am

Anna turned her eyes from him and scowled at the wall. "Yes. So?" She asked, her voice guarded. But he'd know it was not so much from resentment...but because she was embarrassed at being caught. There ahd once been a time where she'd cry to him without shame...but now.... Anna let him walk into the room, though she felt somehow invaded. "I was dragged from my home. Why can't I cry?" She asked sharply, but there was a lie in her scent. That wasn't why...and he'd know. She tended to blabber when she was upset too, and that would be another red flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:36 am

Sunny pushed her door back shut behind him. "We both know that's not what's going on here", he said. "You don't want to see me, to be around me, so talk to your father", he told her. "He'll put someone else on the shift and you can stop the waterworks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 am

Anna just stared at him. "I'm crying because you broke my heart, Sunny." She told him. "You pretended. You lied. And then you let me leave. Like I was nothing." She shook her head slowly, not sure why she was rambling. "You think you know so much, but you don't."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:41 am

Sunny stared back. "Believe it or not it's the other way around", he said at her last statement. "I wasn't pretending."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 am

Anna crossed her arms. "And my father's offer to make you Felix meant nothing to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:47 am

"Your father's threat to pair you off to Eric if I didn't propose soon enough did", Sunny answered her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 am

Anna went very still, frowning. "Eric?" She asked, knowing the clan cat. He wasn't of the South Central Pride... "He's a North Eastern tom...He was going to pair me off to a stranger?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 am

Sunny nodded slowly. "It was some deal or something he had going on at the time. I wasn't allowed details. He gave me one chance to ask you. I didn't want you to go. Obviously it blew up in my face", he said shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 pm

"Obviously, there was a misunderstanding." Anna said back, her eyes on him.

(you alright after the hurricane? or...tropical storm?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

"You flipped out and threw the ring into the lake", Sunny reminded her. "No misunderstanding there.."

((eh. we lost power a few different times but that was it. It was blown completely out of proportion for nh. It must have been way worse down where you are though))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Anna blinked, something like ice water running down her spine. Clear horror was in her eyes. "I did that?" SHe asked, surprisingly at a loss of words. "Sunny...I'm so sorry..." She looked him in the eyes. "I thought you never loved me....when I loved you so much."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:48 pm

"Yeah?" Sunny raised a brow. "A little late, don't you think? I always loved you. I did everything your father ever asked of me to prove it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

"In which case I thought you were just being a good follower." Anna said to defend herself, shaking her head. "I guess it is too late...." She said, seeing it in his eyes. "For this I'd like to be alone when I cry." She said, moving to the other side of her room and sitting down in a chair close to the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 pm

"Don't cry too long. Don't want to scare off your soon to be husband. Your father is having Eric over in a few days", Sunny told her, his voice as firm and unwavering as ever, even if he didn't know how he was going to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Anna hissed softly. "I'll rip him apart if he so much as breaths on me." She ground out, trading pain for rage. "He's a whiney ratbastard...who should NEVER be leader..." Her eyes moved back to Sunny and she lifted her chin. "He will never have me. The council can rave all they want....."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:20 pm

"They raved enough when you left", Sunny told her shortly. "We were in love, you had your chance, and you blew it, Anna. Now you get Eric."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Anna shook her head slowly, lowering her eyes from him when he used the past tense. "I don't want him." She said slowly, stubborness in her voice. "If you don't want me, that's too damn bad for me I guess. But I will not allow Eric to have me. That's that. I don't give a damn about what anyone says. They cannot force me to lay down for him...and that's all they want me to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:32 pm

"I never said I didn't want you", said Sunny , narrowing his eyes at the statement. "But that doesn't mean I can have you. We had our chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    

Back to top Go down

Declawed.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Realm :: The Tombs :: The Shattered Mirrors-
Jump to: