HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Declawed.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Anna let the clothes drop and made no move to pick them up. She just crossed her arms and watched. There was no way in hell she was going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Sunny walked up to her. "Pick them up and get dressed before I throw you over my shoulder."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:30 pm

"Yeah." Anna said, putting her hands dangerously on her hips. "You aren't going to throw me over your shoulder, naked as a jaybird, and stalk me through my front yard to your car? I don't think so." She said, raising her chin and smirking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"You want to test me?" Sunny raised a brow, stopping mere inches from her. "I'll toss you in the trunk too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Anna growled softly. She knew she was just as stubborn as Sunny was.... "I will not be going with you...ever again." She ground out. "I will not be a good little soldier like you are...never. I am not going back." She snarled, never backing down or dropping her eyes.

(now we gotta figure out what he did)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 pm

((hm?))

Sunny grabbed her and pulled her closer, filling any space between them. "Not your decision to make", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 pm

(or figure out what they both did to ruin whatever they had)

Anna snarled and threw the punch before she even knew she had thought about it. As soon as her fist touched skin, she brought her knee up. "It IS my decision!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:47 pm

((ah, mkays))

Sunny went with the punch and grabbed her wrist as he turned his head back to face her. "It's time to leave your little play world and go home", he ground out. "You're coming with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Anna yowled and twisted her wrist, moving to punch him with her other hand fiercely. "You cannot make me!" She roared. "This is MY life! Mine!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Sunny caught her other fist before it reached him this time. "That's it", he said, shifting his grip on her and hauling her off her feet, tossing her over his shoulder just as he said. "We're going", he said, moving for the door, sliding the dresser out of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

Anna snarled and bucked fiercely, snarling. "No! You can't!" She howled fiercely, near tears in her frustration. Her freedom...everything...would be swept away. Everything she had worked for would be gone...forever. Why would her father do this? Why would be pull her away from her life? She had done nothing wrong! "I didn't DO," she bucked fiercer, her hands slamming down on his back, "ANYTHING!" She yelled, that last bit a tiny bit choked.

(hmm....maybe she feels he chose her father over her? maybe she found out her father had been trying to get them to be together since she was five? maybe she was angry that her father had seemingly chosen her mate? and sunny knew?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 am

Sunny ignored her, letting her hit and kick at him as he shoved the door open, carrying her out and down the hallway and then outside. "Now since you're throwing a fit you get to ride in the trunk..." he murmured, heading right for the car as if it was completely normal.

((lol, yeah I like all of those))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am

Anna struggled even harder, bucking and twisting fiercely, her snarls becoming more and more desperate. "I didn't do anything wrong!" She screamed, hating the injustice of it all. What the hell?! Why now?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 am

Sunny got the trunk open and tossed her inside. He looked down at her. "Talk to your father", he shrugged, closing the trunk on her and walking around to the drivers side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:11 am

Anna screamed and bucked and kicked, her werecat strength buckling a lot of the inside metal. "Let me out!" She screamed. "You can't do this!" Of course he could. He killed people for a near living. Kidnapping an outraged tabby was a walk in the park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Sunny turned up the radio to drown out her screams and thumps, and took off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

A few hours later, Anna had finally calmed enough to stop beating against the poor car. She had her palms flat against the trunk lid, her knees bent until her knees actually pressed against the lid beside her hands. She was shaking with rage and fatigue...twice she had tried to shift...and twice something would not allow her. Damn Sunny. Damn him! "Fucking toy soldier." She ground out, starting to pant from the heat in the trunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:21 am

The car finally began to slow, the ride a bit bumpier as he drove up the unpaved driveway. It came to a stop and the driver's side door opened and slammed closed. Sunny tapped the top of the battered trunk. "I'm gonna let you out. Try not to be stupid", he said, lifting it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 am

Anna bolted up and out in a flash, ignoring his words. There was serious desperation in her movements, making them jerky and sharp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 am

Sunny swept his leg out, hooking his ankle with hers and jerking her feet out from under her. He reached down, grabbing her arm tightly and hauling her back up. "See this is why we didn't work", he said. "You don't think before you act", he told her, dragging her up to the front of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:31 am

Anna wouldn't scream or yowl now...not when her father was within eyeshot of her. But she did struggle a bit, her semi sharp human nails clawing and ripping at Sunny's gripping hand. "No. We didn't work because all you decided to be was a toy soldier." She snapped. "A little wind up one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am

Sunny rolled his eyes. "Yeah, it had nothing to do with you and your many tantrums..." he murmured, pulling her up the steps and only releasing her arm to push her forward in front of her father. "Sir", he nodded.

((mind playing him at first? I need to get a feel for how these cat people things operate lol))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Greg had been busy eating breakfast it seemed like. He had gotten up from the table, which was covered in food. His place was halfway eaten, but the dozen or so plates around him were in various stages or emptyness. "Well well well..." He murmured, his deep voice pleased, but also a bit a bit disappointed. "My loving daughter....home at last..."

Anna froze at the sound of her father's voice, her shoulders tightening.

A long and thin woman, semi rounded and feminine looking smiled from the middle of the kitchen, a huge skillet of cooking bacon popping away. "Anna-Maria...." She purred, smiling wide, her heart in her eyes. "Welcome home honey..." Clearly, her mother was pleased to see her.

Greg dabbed at his mouth before he padded up to Sunny, a smile on his face. "Good job, son." He said, dropping his hand onto Sunny's shoulder, before his eyes focused on Anna.

She growled and his eyes narrowed to the challenge. "I'd spit at you, but I'm kind of parched." She said, her chin lifting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:34 pm

"That's what happens when you scream for four hours straight", said Sunny, glancing from her father to her. He glanced to Greg again, and gesturing to some bruising forming on Anna's form. "Sorry about those", he told him. "They became unavoidable." He respected Anna's father for everything he had done, did anything he asked, and repeatedly proved his worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Greg nodded to Sunny. "It will heal." He said, though Patricia, the mother, looked a tad bit distressed. He turned back to his daughter and sighed. "Will it be the cage?" He asked, meaning the steel cage down in the basement meant for out of control werecats and prisoners gathered from raids on their land. Those were far and inbetween...out of control werecats were more common.

Anna actually looked momentarily worried. There had been one time she had spent a week down there. It was dehumanizine....you had to piss in a coffee can. "My room will be fine." She said, her voice gravely from a growl that was working it's way out of her throat, and from all that past screaming and cursing. Her statement meant she wouldn't try to escape....atleast for now.

Greg nodded. "You will have around the clock guards." He said, and Anna bristled.

"The fuck?!" She snarled.

Patricia paled, every bit the sweet housewife who spent her days with no cursing or any more stress than doing house chores. "Anna-Maria!" She gasped, horrified. No one cursed in her presence, and NO one cursed in the Felix's presence.

(wanna play one of her three brothers? they're all loving and stuff. the youngest of the three, though still older than her by like a year, is her best friend.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Sunny grabbed her arm. "Apologize", he prompted her, nodding to Anna's mother.

The sound of hurried footsteps suddenly bounded across the second floor above them. "I heard cursing!" the boy hollered, a clear and amused smile evident in his voice. "That can only mean one thing!" he announced, launching himself forward the moment his feet hit the last step, tackling Anna into a hug. "You're back!"

Sunny released her arm as Caleb collided with her, stepping back and hiding a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    

Back to top Go down

Declawed.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Realm :: The Tombs :: The Shattered Mirrors-
Jump to: