HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Declawed.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Sunny grabbed her arm. "Apologize", he prompted her, nodding to Anna's mother.

The sound of hurried footsteps suddenly bounded across the second floor above them. "I heard cursing!" the boy hollered, a clear and amused smile evident in his voice. "That can only mean one thing!" he announced, launching himself forward the moment his feet hit the last step, tackling Anna into a hug. "You're back!"

Sunny released her arm as Caleb collided with her, stepping back and hiding a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Anna had jerked her arm as Sunny first grabbed her, but she stilled and looked to her brother a moment before took her out. She grunted as she hit the ground, but hugged Caleb fiercely, smiling and laughing. "For now." She told him, hugging him as tightly as she could and purring fiercely. "I missed you!"

Patricia looked to Greg, before she went back to cooking the bacon, starting to plate it on top of paper towels so they could gather the grease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Caleb grinned down at her. "Missed you too. So you had your own place? What was it like?"

Sunny backed up, giving her father a nod now that he wasn't needed any longer, walking out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Greg nodded back before looking back to his daughter. He sighed softly and shook his head at Caleb's choice in topic. "Caleb. Take your sister to her room please. You will take first watch." He said, rubbing at a temple as he sat down to finish his food.

Anna turned her head, growling a she stuck out her tongue at her father, far more at ease with Caleb there. "Whatever." SHe ground out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Caleb grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet. "Dad had your room left exactly the same", he said, pulling her after him up the stairs. "I think it's good you're back", he admitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Anna snorted at her brother, shaking her head. "I was not brought here easily." She ground out, looking at her bruises. She felt nearly proud to have them. She had fought. Anna followed him easily enough, her back straight as she walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 pm

"I can tell", Caleb chuckled, leading her down the upstairs hallway to her room. "Believe it or not we've all been worried about you. Dad's been getting some unsettling news lately and needs you close."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Anna frowned. "What news?" She asked, instantly interested. Though....if Sunny hadn't told her..she probably wasn't allowed to know yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Caleb shook his head, pulling an imaginary zipper across his mouth. "Can't", he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Anna bristled at her closest brother and best friend. Betrayal was in her eyes. "Whatever." SHe ground out, looking away from him as she stalked with him the rest of the way to her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 pm

"Hey, I really can't. Dad will tell you soon", Caleb assured her. He walked over and helped himself to her desk chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Anna curled up on her bed, sitting indian style and grabbing her punching pillow. She put it in her lap and squeezed it as she watched her window. She froze. "What the hell?!" She snarled, throwing the pillow aside and stalking over to her window. "Bars?! He put fucking bars on my goddamn window?!" She roared, her face turning red. "Even my window?!" She trembled for a moment, just watching the window in outrage. "I WILL get my freedom back. I will!" She vowed, turning to start pacing, taking her pillow up again as she turned at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Caleb sighed. "Dad had them put on right after you left", he said. "I know you're mad and stuff but can you just relax for a little while? I haven't seen you in forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Anna sat down slowly and sighed softly, twisting her pillow in her grip. "I just want to have my own life." She said softly, seemingly deflating. She didn't mind being weak and vulnerable to her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 pm

"Can't you be happy here?' Caleb sighed. "It's not that bad. Things were going good for you for a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 pm

"You don't understand. You're a tom." Anna told him, turning her head to watch her brother. She shrugged, apologetic. "I can't wipe my nose without the okay of some tom. You, however, can go out and do whatever you want as long as you keep yourself alive and protect the pride in times of need."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:41 pm

"Maybe if you showed dad you were trustworthy he'd loosen your leash", Caleb shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm

"You know about Katie, right?" Anna asked, raising an eyebrow. "You know...the Nortwestern alpha's daughter? She was forced into marriage at fifteen and sheltered in homeschools. That poor thing doesn't even KNOW to fight...and you know what? Daddy almost succeeded in that." She said, shaking her head and turning away. Sunny had done that. He had proposed to her a few years ago...and the next day Anna had ran away. She found out what Daddy had been planning to do... It still hurt her too. Sunny had never loved her. Not ever. Her father had orchestrated it all... Anna didn't say any of this out loud. Caleb already knew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Caleb watched her and let out a near silent breath. "His ego took a huge blow when you left. I was surprised when dad said he was the one bringing you back", he admitted. "You just got back. Okay? You don't have to fight all this the first night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Anna sighed and shrugged a little. "Whatever." She murmured, her eyes moving back to Caleb. "So...what's up with you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

"Same", Caleb chuckled. He was more of a go with the flow type. He never got stressed and was just content to be around. "I volunteered to try and bring you back at first but dad wouldn't let me. Probably thought you'd turn me against him", he laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Anna rolled her eyes. "As if I'm some kind of disease..." She grumbled, twisting away at her pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Caleb sighed. "Just TRY to appease them for a while. I hear the cage isn't that fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Anna snorted a little. "I think it would make me feel a little bit better in fact. Like I actually fought." She ground out, looking at her pillow as if she had only just noticed it's existance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misrue

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Caleb looked her over. "Think you fought enough", he said, nodding to the bruises Sunny had left her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Anna shrugged. "I clawed his hands to bits and about broke his nose." She said, glancing up with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declawed.    

Back to top Go down

Declawed.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Realm :: The Tombs :: The Shattered Mirrors-
Jump to: