Share | 

The Traveling Circus

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: The Traveling Circus    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Alana limped out of the tent, trying not to put oo much weight on her sprained ankle. She came to a stop when Mincini came out to speak to her."What the hell was that?" he barked, "Are you trying to ruin this show?"

Alana shook her head, Of course not." She supplied "I told you, I can't make that flip at the end. I wasn't ready."

"Well next time, you'd better be ready." Minici hissed, his dark eyes narrowed as he pushed past her and went back to the big top.

The girl shook her head and then headed for the empty train car that she stayed in with the other female performers.
----
Tom heard her coming and stowed away in her dressing room closing, peering through the slats in the door. He wasn't sure why he wanted to talk to her so bad. Maybe he was just lonely. There was nobody else around so he wasn't worried about her screaming and making a big deal if she saw him.
----
Alana slowly swung herself up into the train car that served as her and several other woman's personal dressing room and home. She made her way over to the far corner of the car, pushing aside the pink fabric that hid the small room that she had sectioned off for herself. Her bed was in the corner and a small vanity was pressed against the wall of the car.

(Last few posts Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 pm

(Awesome!)

Tom instinctively pressed back against the wall behind him, feeling like a creep for watching her. But he just couldn't bring himself to announce his presence and look like a kidnapper or a rabid ax-murderer. He tried not to move around to much and kept from shoving some colorful scarves away from his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Alana had absolutely no idea that someone was watching her, so a moment later, she was pulling off her performance clothes and moving around her room with absolutely nothing on. She pulled a ripped shirt on and then slid a pair of faded pants on before she plopped down on her bed and started examining her sore ankle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Tom's eyes popped slightly when she stripped down and began parading around the room in her birthday suit. The girl had been exposed before in that skimpy outfit, but this was a whole different thing. He was spying on her and she was naked, if not only for a moment. With a deep breath, he burst out of the dressing room and launched himself at her, pinning her to the bed. His hand clapped firmly over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:00 am

Alana let out a muffled cry of surprised, squirming uselessly when he pinned her down. Her eyes were wide in fright and she looked at him, waiting for an explanation for why he had jumped out at her. Had he been spying on her the entire time that she had been in there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 am

"My name is Tom. And yes, I was in your dressing room, but that's before I knew you were going to strip down in front of me. I'm going to let you go, but you have to promise not to scream." Tom hissed to her, his expression stony, his dark eyes narrowed as he peered at her from under his mop of unruly hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 am

Alana nodded her head quickly, her bright eyes meeting with his. She wouldn't scream because she didn't want him to face the consequences of getting caught in her dressing room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Tom slowly took his hand from her mouth and got off of her. He stood at the foot of her bed, looking as if he were prepared to jump her again if she made any movement to escape. He was fast, and tall and could quickly overpower her if needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 am

Alana slowly got up and then gauged the distance to the open door of the train car. She could make it if she was fast enough, the man in her room didn't appear to be friendly.

Without another though, Alana ran past him, aiming to leap through the door. She'd hide somewhere and wait until he was gone. That might actually work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 am

Tom whirled around and caught her by the arm. He shoved her up against the wall of the trailer, her trinkets rattling at the force of the impact. "Are you stupid or something?!" He demanded, his fingers clenching into her shoulders tightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 am

Alana let out a small, terrified whimper when he pushed her up against the wall. "What do you want?" she asked, pushing at his chest. "I won't scream, I promise...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 am

"You tried to run from me." Tom told her, hearing the fear in her voice. "You didn't even ask me what I was doing in your closet. You just decided that I was a kidnapper who wanted to attack you." He turned her around, glaring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

"You honestly didn't come off as being very friendly." Alana said quietly, "Why were you hiding in here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 am

"I've been traveling for a while and I just decided to see if this trailer was being occupied." Tom finally let go of her, though hesitantly, in case she tried to bolt again. "Of course it was. But by the time I could escape, you came strolling on in before I could leave."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 am

Alana stayed still, nodding her head slightly. "Oh." she said quietly. "I...if...you want a place to stay, try staying in the car near the end of the train. That's where the workers stay." she said softly. "but that's only if you plan on working here...for Mincini."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:51 am

"Who or what is Mincini? It sounds like a type of pasta. If you're talking about food I could go for some spaghetti and garlic bread. If not, then I'm guessing I don't want anything to do with it." Tom eyed her a bit suspiciously, wondering if she was setting him up. "You're not going to trick me and end up having me get beat up, are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:52 am

Alana shook her head quickly, "No no." she assured him, "Mincini is the owner of this traveling circus...if he finds out that you're just hopping rides, he'll send Zeke after you. Zeke is the...bouncer for the train. He'll beat the hell out of you and then redlight you if he feels like it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:55 am

Tom laughed in amusement at the idea of someone trying to beat him up. "Yeah, I'd like to see him try." She looked pretty serious though, but it didn't matter. To him, he thought he could take down anything bigger than him with ease, like a small dog against a bigger dog with large teeth. "So are you going to show me that cart?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:57 am

Alana nodded finally and limped to the door, "I'll show you to it, but promise me that you won't tell anyone about me." she chewed on her lip and then sat down on the edge of the door, stepping on her hurt food and wincing when pain shot up her leg. "It'll take us a minute to get there, seeing as it's near the end."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 am

"Fine, whatever. I won't tell." Not that he'd be around here for much longer anyway. He was planning on leaving first thing in the morning. "You fell in the tent back there. Are you sure you didn't break anything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:02 am

Alana nodded, "I think I just sprained my ankle. I'll be fine." she offered him a weak smile and showed him to a rusted car near the end of the train. Drunken laughter could be heard from inside it and she rolled her eyes, "Your roomates are up there. They'll probably give you a drink if you want something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:05 am

Tom glanced at her once more before he walked in the direction of the rowdy sounding car. He frowned deeply, vaguely wondering if it would be better to sleep outside in the grass somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 am

A tall and very well built man came walking buy and he shook his fist at the noise coming from inside of the car. "You boys keep your traps shut until the show is over with." he called. He glanced at Tom once before his eyes fell on Alana. "Hey, Laney." he slapped her rear end with his hand harder than necessary and she jumped.

"Hey Zeke." Alana flushed and glanced at Tom before she started limping back towards her car.

"Babe, why aren't you wearing your ring?" He arched a questioning brow and watched her, "You aren't trying to hustle the men here, are you?"

"Don't be stupid...I...It's distracting during my performances." she murmured quietly, trying to ignore him. "It's back on my vanity."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:33 am

Tom had seen the little interaction between them and snorted a little in amusement. He headed into the car, ignoring the girl and the man behind him now. So they were a couple. Big deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sailor One
The Recruiter

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 am

Zeke glared at her and then reached out, gripping her wrist tightly in his hand. "What are you doing all the way out here? This is where the men bunk." HE wore a accusing look on his face, "So tell me the truth."

Alana tried pulling her wrist out of his grasp, but he only tightened his grip. "I was looking for you." she lied. He yanked her away from the train and headed back for her car. He would most likely just stay there to keep an eye on her, mainly because he thought she was secretly seeing other men whenever he was looking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Traveling Circus    

Back to top Go down

The Traveling Circus
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next