HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knack4things

PostSubject: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am

(This RP is one of my originals. I usually bring back some of my favorite oldies to life if I'm feeling nostalgic. In this particular RP we have a modern day fairy-tail, only instead of a prince on a white horse, he drives a Lamborghini.)

Name: Julius Rossetti III
Looks:

History: After finally being given permission to travel to America, the prince of Andorra (A place in Europe bordered by Spain and France) travels to New York to attend to royal business. Due to his mother's protectiveness, he is forbidden to invite any women to his hotel room or converse with them about anything other than business. She even assigns his butler Marquis to accompany him and make sure that he is obeying her. While there, what the prince doesn't expect is to fall in love and break her rules.
Personality: Snobbish, but very naive and sheltered.

Last edited by Knack4things on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 am

(What's the plot. I'll probably join.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

(Here we go. I had it written, I just doctored it up a bit.)

The setting is in New York. The prince’s mother is actually an evil witch who created her son out of stone when he was young and raised him as her own and to be a mama’s boy. When the prince journeys to America, he is rude and obnoxious and not at all the 'man on the white horse' that princes are made out to be.

Despite his terrible attitude, he unexpectedly falls in love with a very ordinary girl who completely irks him. By then, his world seems turned upside down when he's exposed to 'common' eating and living habits in the city.

The love of course, is forbidden since in his native country, he’s supposed to marry a woman of royalty.

When the prince’s mother finds out about the two love birds, she tries everything in her power to stop them from being together. Even if it means hurting her own son to get her point across.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:50 am

Sure! You already had me sold anyway by the hot guy in the picture x3

Name: Jezebel Smith
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae161/moniitaaa/2bb9c928ef0af1cebe39f76c221989f2_we.jpg
History: Jez was raised in a less then nice part of New York, and grew up fast. Her mother raised her as best she could, but as she grew older and more rebellious, the older woman began drinking. She left, to save her mother, at the age of 16, and worked hard at a diner. She had a few bad things happen to her, but she's pushed on, and is now living in a decent, cheap apartment in a nicer part of the city, working as a waitress at a upperclassman restaurant, thanks to be good looks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:18 am

( XD Thanks! )

"And then I said to him... You know what I said? I said, my dog makes better soup than this out of his rear end!"

Julius listened to false howls erupt from his butlers Ipad as the man watched reruns of an American show called Sunday Night Fever. "To get a better understanding of the English lingo." Marquis had informed him on the plane ride to New York City. Julius knew that it was a complete lie though and that the man enjoyed the crude jokes that the comedians belched out in an attempt to be humorous. Besides, even if they both spoke English--which they did, they still sounded like Antonio Banderas on a caffeine trip.

Marquis let out a sudden laugh. "Look sire, he's about to pour milk down his--"

Julius cut him off in mid-sentence and grabbed the Ipad forcefully. He rolled the taxicab window down and then hurled it out onto the busy traffic ridden street.

"Nose." Marquis finished glumly.

Julius gave him a death gaze, piercing blue eyes nailing Marquis to his seat before he could speak anymore. The butler may have been older than Julius, but he still knew his place. "You shouldn't have even been watching that garbage! Mother gave us strict instructions on where to go and gave them to you to study. Just get us to the hotel before I explode from the heat in this cab!" He let out an angry growl before sinking back into his seat, looking suddenly exhausted from the burst of frustration. After a minute, Marquis could be heard tapping away on his phone as he located The Four Seasons just a street ahead and confirmed their whereabouts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:28 am

(Mmm, want her to be a waitress at the hotel restaurant, or just a random one?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:29 am

(Oh, that's good. A waitress at the hotel makes more sense.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:40 am

(Cool)

Jezebel looked cool and confident, as if she had been raised in the middle class part of town where a good, upperclassman restaurant waitress should be from. Her accent was very Nee York, and her eyes were smoldering liquid chooses against tanned skin. Her thick brown hair was pulled back in a purposefully missed tail. She was gorgeous, and looked even better in the black slacks, apron, and sharp black button down shirt, the two top buttons open to give a flash of cleavage.

The current tables she was working were mostly business men, and mostly trying to get her up to their rooms after her shift. She danced around hidden invitations and wracked in the tips as they left. The phone numbers and room numbers she collected went into the trash as always, and she went on with her work.

It wasn't terribly hard, and she was a good waitress, friendly and sensual, but always out of reach. The others both admired her, and were jealous of her for the money she made, and the offers she got, but it didn't matter. They weren't her friends, and this was just a job to pay the bills. They would get over it eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:07 am

Once the rattling yellow cab pulled up to the massive hotel, Marquis was the first to get out. The driver was the second, and Julius remained seated inside. With a heavy and very tired sigh, Marquis shook out a handkerchief and took hold of the handle on the door, giving it a tug. It popped open and he stepped aside, standing rigid as Julius emerged and passed him by. "I'm going to get myself a drink in the cafe. Join me when you're done paying our driver and moving my luggage." Without waiting for his butlers response, the prince vanished through the elegant doors of the hotel and entered the lobby.

There was a commotion from the front desk when the manager spotted the blue eyed, blonde haired prince. The queen had phoned earlier to inform the hotel of her son's estimated arrival, what he would be wearing and demanded that the manager immediately call her back if he was with anybody besides an older red haired man. "Prince Julius! Your Highness!" He crowed, and grabbed a special ordered fruit and bread basket from the desk before striding across the lobby.

Julius turned to face him, his lips forming into a thin line. "I should hope that your cafe has dairy free products. I am about to go enjoy what you Americans call coffee and I had better like it."

The manager stopped in mid-stride, his smile freezing as he tried to recall if he had ordered dairy free products to be shipped in. He laughed nervously, "Of course! Why don't I go ask them to prepare something special for our most beloved guest?" With a curt bow that nearly sent his hairpiece toppling, he rushed off in an instant. It was barely lunch and the cafe was already busy with big-shot guests having small meetings and the rich splurging on tasteless wines. "Excuse me!" The manager called out as he stood at the front of a podium. "Can I have my staff come into the kitchen for a moment?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:26 am

Jez was just finishing putting in an order when she heard a call for the staff, and raised one curious brow. She took her time finishing up before moving lightly intothe kitchen with her usual, distantly amused expression. The kitchen was cramped by the time she entered, filled with annoyed staff at being called away. Though they weren't terribly busy, they were losing money by not visiting their tables, and that ticked them off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:30 pm

The manager was beaming when his staff came in, excited from the news that he was about to announce. "As you may know, we have a very special guest that's just arrived. His Royal Highness, the prince of Andorra will be staying at Four Seasons. I expect everyone to treat him with the highest most respect and tend to his every demand." He produced a list from his pocket. "Now I need someone to begin preparing an Andorran dish for His Highness. I have the recipe here, trinxat de la Cerdanya. I also need somebody to be his waiter or waitress."

Julius went into the cafe and noticed a bunch of grumpy people looking around, trying to figure out where the staff was. He frowned deeply and seated himself, already displeased.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Jezebel listened, not having actually believed it when he'd said initially that there would be royalty coming. Yeah, they had some pretty rich, interesting people come in to the hotel, but a prince. Hmmm. "I'll take him!" she called lazily, inspecting her nails. No one else was bothering to put up their hand. "I don't have many tables. Now, there's customers getting pissed."

With that, she turned and left, her heels clicking softly as she left the kitchen. She went to her nearest tables and worked them over a bit, not caring how important someone was, since everyone deserved the same service. Eventually, she made it to the boys table and narrowed her eyes slightly, already knowing she couldn't serve him alcohol. He wasn't any older then her, and she was barely old enough to serve alcohol, so she wasn't giving him any. "Hello. I'm Jezebel, and I will be your waitress today. I know that you already have a plate planned for you, but I wanted to know if you wanted anything from the menu instead? Also, is there anything you'd like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:30 pm

By then Marquis had joined Julius at the table and they were arguing over whether Julius would be allowed to look around the city later that night. The answer was obviously no but Julius knew that he would get his way. "Anyway Marquis, we're here on business and I need to locate the building that we're going to be in." He told the man, as if he were the one who made all the rules. "Also, I'll have you to kill any thugs that get in my way."

Marquis was not happy. "Very well sire," He grumbled. "But you'll be paying for my funeral bills."

Once Jezebel reached their table, they both looked over at her, as if forgetting where they were. Julius remained silent, aside from leaning over and speaking to Marquis in a hushed tone.

The butler cleared his throat, "His Highness requests your finest coffee with no dairy in it. I myself will have a turkey sandwich."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 pm

The woman surpressed the urge to role her eyes when the younger man whispered to the butler looking man beside him. Ah, good Lord, hopefully he wasn't a horribly pretentious prick, which she could handle, though she didn't care to. Shewrote their orders and smiled her easy smile. "And that plate? Do you still want that, or no?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Julius glanced at her a bit and then once again leaned over to speak to Marquis. Once the butler got the message, he smiled back at their waitress. "He requests that you bring him the plate, but he doesn't want tomatoes in it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 am

Jez narrowed her eyes slightly as he whispered once again, not terribly fond of it. Still, in her pleasant, lazy voice, she regarded the prince directly. "In this country, you can speak directly to your wait staff. No tomatoes. It is, I will be back out with it soon." With that, she was off, putting in their order and having the cooks make it without the tomatoes.

Afte visiting another table and taking out some food, she made it back to the pricks table, coffee and a glass of water, setting it down before them. "Your food should be out in just a few minutes. Now, is there anything else I can get you two while you wait?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:10 am

"His Royal Highness is satisfied." Marquis told her, and picked up the glass of water. He took a sip, enjoying Julius not talking greatly. For once he was in control and could speak for the prince, even if he didn't want something said. "Can you place an order for tonight? A plate of cookies and milk, delivered to the executive suit at the top of the hotel."

Julius tapped his fingers on the table, not looking too happy at that moment. It was killing him to allow Marquis to make the plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 am

The wOman definitely didn't like the older man, but she kept her smile neutral more or less, her dark eyes flickering to the prince. "For what time?" The way the prince sat, told her that he wasn't enjoying his babysitter either. "You know, the room coffee really isn't terribly great in the rooms. Would you like some of the good stuff sent up to your room as well, your Highness?" Yes, she was trying to piss of the butler, even though she wasn't fond of either of them, but it was simply who she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:33 am

Julius smirked a little when the question was directed at him, amused that she was avoiding answering Marquis. "I would--"

"His royal Highness isn't allowed to speak to women." Marquis butted in, shooting Julius a death gaze from across the table.

The ultimate embarrassment. Julius took his coffee and took a gulp of it, ignoring the scalding liquid running down his throat and tongue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:49 am

"Yes, well, I suppose in your own country, but here we believe in freedom. I'll be sure to send up coffee as well." She replied sweetly, before walking easily away to go back to the kitchen. Being rude to such important customers could get her fired, but she didn't particularly care either way. She put in the order and delivered other tables food, enjoying being a bit of a bitch to snarky bastards that deserved it. Ah well, they loved every minute of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 am

"Someone needs to fire that girl." Marquis grumbled once their waitress had walked off. How rude of her to speak to them like that. He looked up to see Julius' response and instead found an empty seat. "Sire?"

Julius had left the cafe and was heading up to his room instead. He was exhausted and definitely not in a mood to argue with Marquis. He pushed the button to the elevator and waited for the doors to open, checking his watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 am

Jez saw the prince head off and frowned, moving briskly after him. she didn't care who he was, he couldn't hop out on the bill, and she needed to find out if he still even wanted his food. When he stopped at the elevator, she snagged him by one royal arm and turned him to face her. He was a bit taller then her, and good looking, but she didn't let that distract her. "Do you still want your food, or not?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:43 am

Julius hadn't expected to be grabbed so suddenly and stared at her in utter shock, unable to respond properly. She had grabbed him, touched his clothes and had then proceeded to speak to him in a manner reserved for common people. He finally narrowed his eyes in a glare, his lips forming into a thin line of annoyance. "Let go of me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:08 am

When the man looked back, something in his expression made her bristle like an angry cat. She glared right back and continued to hold on with her long, strong fingers. "You forgot to say please, you rude little prick." she ground out in reply, her old temper flaring up again. A rational part of her mind told her she needed to calm down or get fired, but the young, rebellious part told the other part to stick it, and that she didn't need to put up with that bull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

"What did you say?" Julius demanded, horrified by her lack of manners despite him not on his best behavior also. "You seem to not know who you're directly speaking too, commoner! I am Julius Rossetti the Prince of Andorra. I am also next in line to the throne!"

"Excuse me!" The manager called, holding onto a cordless phone as he came walking up to them. "Your Highness, your mother requested that one of my staff attend to your every need. Jez, I'm assigning you to him from here on out." He heard a voice on the other end of the phone and lifted it to his ear. "Yes? Oh yes...of course." He held the phone out to Julius.

Julius was in shock. This girl was going to be his servant now? The absurdity of it all! He picked up the phone, still frowning. "Mother?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   

Back to top Go down

A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next