HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

"What did you say?" Julius demanded, horrified by her lack of manners despite him not on his best behavior also. "You seem to not know who you're directly speaking too, commoner! I am Julius Rossetti the Prince of Andorra. I am also next in line to the throne!"

"Excuse me!" The manager called, holding onto a cordless phone as he came walking up to them. "Your Highness, your mother requested that one of my staff attend to your every need. Jez, I'm assigning you to him from here on out." He heard a voice on the other end of the phone and lifted it to his ear. "Yes? Oh yes...of course." He held the phone out to Julius.

Julius was in shock. This girl was going to be his servant now? The absurdity of it all! He picked up the phone, still frowning. "Mother?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 pm

"And I don't give a shi-" Jezebel began, only to be cut off, mid-curse. She hadn't let anyone get her angry like this for a few years, but he managed it because he was a snot who thought he was better then anyone else. Her cheeks were flushed and brown eyes blazing, hands clenched at her sides for a fight.

The managers voice was what cut through her anger and made her sober, still furious, but silent. Assigned to...him? Oh good God, her head would explode by the end of the night! She stood string at the prince, fury and distress in her eyes, though she triedto keep it at bay in front of the manager. At least she could make him pay for being a jerk, though she didn't know how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:55 pm

The manager saw her expression and quickly scrambled to convince her to do the job since nobody else wanted to do it. "I'll give you a raise." He told her quickly while Julius was distracted by the phone call from his mother. "How does fifty dollars an hour sound to you?"

Julius stepped into the elevator. "No mother, I haven't seen my room yet." He told her, sighing tiredly. "If there's anything wrong, I'll be sure to call you." He watched the manager and the rude girl talking before the doors closed. "I love you too." He pushed the end call button and tossed the phone out.

The manager looked over when his phone broke into pieces as it hit the ground. He frowned and then moved to pick the parts up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Jez was bristling and furious, all but growling like a wild animal at her manager. When the boy tossed the phone and let it break, she snarled, but kept herself together. "You damn well better pay up, or I'll walk out, and I don't give a damn if his royal dick head is still here." she told him furiously, before stalking back to the restaurant and doing her job. The idiot could wait, and if she did get away from him for at least a little bit, she would likely smother him with his own pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Marquis brushed past Jez on his way out of the cafe and gave her a glare. He wanted to tell her to stay away from Julius because was a bad influence and horrible, but he contained himself. There was no need for anybody to take it as Marquis having a thing for his Royal Highness. No...he didn't.

The queen would have his head if he laid a hand on her son. Even the thought made him sweat slightly and he adjusted his collar and got into one of the elevators instead, taking it up to the top floor.

Once there, he noticed that Julius had changed out of his princely attire and now sat in the massive living room in nothing but his socks and boxers. Marquis was okay with that. The butler had tended him as a child and had seen him with clothes, without clothes. Delivered towels to him in the bathroom. It wasn't anything big. He walked into the kitchen to see if the fridge was well stocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

(By the way, here's the rp's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgSeF9IBc1M )

Jez ignored the man as she went past, and tended to her customers. The flow of being a waitress came easy to her, and she fell in to the rhythm easily. It was relaxing, and she could forget about her new ward for a while. It was nice, and she relaxed, even got happier as she served the rich people and regained lost tips. Mmm, maybe things would be okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 am

(Yup that fits pretty good XD)

A few hours later, Marquis was phoning for the manager to send Jez upstairs right away. One of the staff came out, holding the phone. "Jez, they want you upstairs right now." She told her, frowning slightly. "Apparently the prince needs you for something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 am

(Thought I would continue the tradition of putting up songs to the rp's xD)

Jez was relaxing in one of the booths, her shift over now, and eating a bit of the food. It was good, and she definitely wasn't thrilled when she was interrupted. "Ugh... Fine, I'll be up in ten minutes." she growled in response, her eyes darkening. Well, there went her good mood. She pushed to her feet, gathering her long legs under her as she stood, and taking her plate into the kitchen. There was no way she would talk to them on the phone, since it was liable to end up sailing across the room before the end of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

(Good idea! I'm not allowed to post external links yet, but my song would be Gives you Hell by the American rejects.)

The other waitress nodded and then lifted the phone up to her ear. "She's a bit occupied right now, but she should be up shortly." She had seen how Jez looked so angry and hoped that the prince didn't end up suing because of a fight that broke out.

Marquis hung up, "These Americans are so slow." He told the prince, who was busy straightening his jacket for a night out on the town.

Julius ignored Marquis, not wanting to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 am

Jez made her way up to the room after taking her dishes to the sink, taking the elevator up. With her apron off, she looked a little more wild then before. An apron meant she was working and had to be civil for her tips, but the lack of one took away the waitress feel, and left a gorgeous 18-year-old, with wild hair, full lips, and swaying hips dressed in all black, making her way through the halls to one of the suits, where she knocked on the door, then proceeded to pick her nails lazily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am

Julius answered the door, surprisingly. "It took you long enough. I'm ready to go." He stepped outside and closed the door behind him, not allowing her to look into the apartment and view his extravagant living quarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 am

The bored looking girl didn't even bother trying to look in the room, and frowned at him and at the way he spoke to her. "Riiiight... And what does you going somewhere have to do with me?" she asked, her dark eyes narrowed at him. He didn't seriously intend to drag her around New York.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:30 am

"Why you'll be my tour guide of course." Julius walked past her, not taking no for an answer. Of course he had told Marquis that he had hired a male tour guide so as not to scare him and have him come with them. If he was going to tour the city, he might as well see what the big deal was about women while he was at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:40 am

If she murdered him, she would go to jail. Deep breathes. She followed after him at a distance, trying to think happy thoughts without beating him to death in the hallway as he led the way purposefully out. "Couldn't you hire someone? Seriously, there's plenty of people that want to take your money so they can show you all those ridiculous tourist 'hotspots'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 am

Julius pushed the button to the elevator. "You've already been hired as my assistant and are being paid. There is no reason to hire another person." He glanced back at her a bit, "Besides, you should know the streets like the back of your hand." It may or may not have been an insult, but a small smirk formed on his lips as he entered the elevator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:08 am

Jez narrowed her eyes with annoyance and growled softly, following him in. "You... Ugh. Fine, but we're stopping by y place so I can change first, or you're on your own." And with that, she crossed her arms, her expression stubbornly annoyed. He may be able to push her around for most things, but she'd be damned if she was going out to the city to show some idiot around at night in her current outfit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 am

"A cab will be waiting for us outside." Julius pushed one royal and pale finger against the button for the last floor. Each finger was slender and almost delicately sculpted with rounded nails at the ends. They were hands that hadn't lifted a finger to do any hard labor for his entire life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 am

Compared to the princes hands, Jezebel's were barbaric. She had scars on her knuckles from fights, as well as littered in other areas of her body. Her younger years of life had been hard for a young girl, and she saw some of her friends die before managing to straighten herself out. Though the scars had healed, they were still there, faint puckered lines that you had to look for to see over soft skin. "Fine. Word to the wise, don't tell anyone your a prince. You'll be mugged or kidnapped immediately, and don't leave my side, or they'll still hurt you, because you look like a prick."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:58 am

Julius felt his face heat at the insult and glared down at her, his blue eyes narrowing in anger. "Perhaps I should be the one worried about you straying off and joining a band of street urchins. You certainly have the mouth to qualify as one." The elevator doors opened and he stepped outside, heading for the lobby. He had never been called a prick before or told that he looked like one. Marquis had picked his outfit for him. A sweater and black scarf and some dark jeans. Marquis was really the prick, not him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:16 am

"Been there, done that, not as fun as the movies make it out to be." Jez taunted in retort, her expression bored as she followed him out of the elevator. She led the way briskly out to the street, and glanced around until she found the cab waiting, and slipped in. She told him her address, then sat back in the seat. "Trust me, if my mouth is so insulting, you may as well pack up and go home now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Julius sat down beside her, as far as possible, and buckled himself in. "Well then, that explains your filthy behavior." He felt extremely annoyed at her bored tone and his expression said everything. The cab started up and headed down the street. Julius looked out the window, taking in all the sights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Jez rolled her eyes at him, though he'd managed to strike a nerve in her with his attitude, making her expression darken. Younger Jez would have punched him, but older, wiser Jez pushed back the urge and went silent instead. This was going to be a horrible night out, and she would still simply have to endure it. Thankfully, she had a break from the prince for a minute while they pulled up to her apartment building, which wasn't really ugly, but northwest nicest on the block. At least it was on a good block. "Either stay in the cab, or come upstairs. I don't care, but I'll only be a few minutes, and you're stuck with your choice."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Julius got out of the cab of course and followed her up the steps to her apartment building, taking in everything with much scrutiny. He figured that he might as well take a look at her apartment while he was waiting for her to change. He wanted to see what kind of person she was and who she was to insult the prince of Andorra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 am

Jez got quickly out and paid the cabby the few bucks for the ride, then led the way into her building, using her key to enter. Inside was sparse, and she took the elevator up to the third floor, through more sparse halls, then down to room 3F. Another key was used to open up her apartment, and she went in, going straight to her bedroom to get changed. The main room was filled with pictures, and papers, short stories, and journals of her experiences on the streets. Her furniture was sparse, like the building, but it had a strange, natural beauty of someone with little, but was content with that, and happy to sit around and write her days away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Julius had followed her into her apartment, remaining silent the whole time as he observed. When they went into her apartment, he noticed all the writing material scattered around. He lifted a blonde eyebrow, having not taken her to be the type who would sit down and produce a story. He sat down on one of her sofas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraFox

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

It only took a few minutes for the woman to change and let her wild hair down. She came out with her hair brushed, her long legs clad in clinging black pants that hung low on her waist, and wearing a white, spaghetti-strap top that skimmed the top of her pants. She wore a different set of heels, and looked as gorgeous as always. "Alright, let's go. Only this time, we're walking. Can't experience New York in a cab."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)   

Back to top Go down

A Metropolitan Fairy-Tail (Closed!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next