HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Random

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 pm

"Why did you come here Ethan?" Shae asked as she fiddled with her hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yeah, that's a fair question" added Efialtes as they neared the gym doors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnnyrmcavey.deviantart.com
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:11 pm

"My parents wanted me to get a good education. Our school's in Atlantis don't teach typical classes like here on land." Ethan explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:20 pm

"Oh, well that sense. I choose to come here in hopes of controlling my powers" said Efialtes. "My imagination likes to run from me." she was evened toned this time. She then perked up and said "Well see you in a few Ethan." She rushed inside to get changed for the class.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 pm

"I...was sent here because my parents don't understand. I will see you in a few I guess." Shae said as she hurried in to get changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Efialtes quickly slipped into her gym clothes eager to see her new friends and Forest who she wasn't sure if they where friends yet. He slipped out of the changing rooms and went out into the gym. It was like no gym she had seen before. It had a massive and scary looking obstacle course filled with mud, barbed wires, a pit of snakes, and even a thorn patch. She was in awe, at the other side was monkey bars and other upper body strength courses. Finally she saw a hug swimming pool, and she was pretty sure it was deep and had creatures in it.

Forest Lord sat relaxing a good little bit. The land obstacle course would be no problem he knew, he didn't swim often, but he was sure he'd do okay in the water. As for the monkey bars, he had never swung on anything before.
Back to top Go down
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Ethan changed into a white T-shirt and shorts and came out of the changing room to join the others in the gym. He eyed the obstacle course with a small frown, wondering just what kind of school his parents had decided to send him to. He stood there and searched for their teacher. What kind of person would teach a class like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Vladimir stepped out of his office that overlooked the gym. "Hello Students!" said Vladimir with a booming voice. "I'm your teacher! You may call my Mr. V! I need you to divide up into groups with who ever you may choose! There must be 4 People in each group so divide up into them now!

Efialtes hurried and found Forest and Ethan forcing them into a group. "We'll get Shae to join us when she gets out." she giggled happy to get to work with these people.

Forest Lord was nearly flown from under his feet when Efialtes had grabbed him. "Hey slow down." he said as he regained his balance, she then went off to get Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Shae came out and looked around. She was shocked a bit as she tried to find her new friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm

"Over here" shouted Efialtes from across the gym. 'We need you to finish the group."

Forest turned to Ethan "I think we'll be doing a relay race. If that's the class, i'll take the land and you can have the pool, but there are some creatures in the water i just can't tell which kinds."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Shae came over and saw what was said to have been the pool. "Wow there is a lot in there. So relay race? For what? To see how we act or something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

"Alright maggots!" boomed Vladimir "As you see this gym is filled with obstacles! You are to pick one of the four things! We have the land course, a water course, an upper strength course, and finally...!" he pointed to a large area that was empty. "The running course, be warned though they're traps in it! Now determine which person will take which challenge and get to your places. We'll start with the water, go to land, then to upper strength, and finally the running."

Efialtes was ready to go "I can take the running course but i don't mind the upper strength one either." she smiled warmly.

"I'll take the land, i can control the plants for the most part." said Forest
Back to top Go down
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Ethan was bent down near the pool and looking into the water. "I kind of feel like a guinea pig." He told the others, turning to look at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

"A cute guinea pig" said Efialtes blushing a little. She was surprised she had said it out loud.

"Why do you feel like a guinea pig?" asked Forest
Back to top Go down
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Ethan looked at Efialtes in surprise, but pleasantly so. "I feel like a guinea pig because we're about to go through this huge course, as if we're animals." A smirk came to his lips as he stood up, "I guess I'll do water then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

"Guess that leaves the upper strength one to me." Shae was not string and was going to hate this. She thought of Ethan as a cute guinea pig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 pm

"Alright beauty queens get in place" said Vladimir. Everyone rushed to there places and kept an eye out for who was to send them off. "On your mark! get Set!" he released a great ball of fire and the students started off.

Forest Lord was ready to go, he could already sense his path to the easiest route.

Efialtes was nervous but was glad she was the last one to go.
Back to top Go down
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Ethan had tossed his shirt and dove into the water, his new trident clutched in one hand as he plunged beneath the surface of the cool water. Instantly he was crossing the pool, keeping aware of his surroundings in case something came at him, which he was most likely expecting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Forest Lord was ready to go, he didn't like to wait like this especially with the others eyeing him. As soon as Ethan tagged him in the others would have a hard time seeing him.
Back to top Go down
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Ethan was nearly at the end of the pool and had successfully beat off a giant fish and a massive octopus that had come towards him. He emerged from the water out of breath from exhaustion and tagged Forest. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Forest Lord went. A few students had already gone, but he'd catch up to them. He was half way through a tunnel when he realized it wasn't the same he had seen outside. A portal of some sort. He stood up instead of the crawling he had to do. This was bizarre. He quickly carried on and found himself in a forest. It was all good to him. he quickly ran through it dodging snakes, and ominous plants. His bare feet hit the ground and he soon came across a wall. He had to go over it somehow. He summoned the plants and created a ladder and was soon on top. He kept running and never slowed. He soon came to cave and entered it, and soon was crawling through a tunnel and then found himself back at the school. Completing his obstacles he rested as he tagged Shae in.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Shae waited. She looked at the stuff she had to do and wished she was in the water. She waited for her turn and readied herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:43 pm

"Shae go!" said Forest Lord. He was in the lead and he wanted his team to win.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Shae jumped into action and hurried her best through the rings and bars. She even had to spider across a ledge. She didn't know her time but was glad to tag Ef. She collapsed after doing so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Efialtes ran at full speed only on other person was with her. She quickly dodged a trap and hurried on. The kid that was with her had a few tattoos on his face and had soon run into a wall as he was looking at her. She saw a net up ahead and summoned a ball and threw it. The net sprung and she made it to the finish line. "Yay! We need it!" sh was jumping up and down in joy.
Back to top Go down
Knack4things

PostSubject: Re: Random   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Ethan smiled from across the gym and cheered with the others when they actually completed the course. Each one of them had their specialties and they were all good at what they did. "Good job!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random   

Back to top Go down

Random
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next