Overlord

PostSubject: The Book of Death   Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Also known as my dream journal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com
Requiem
Overlord

PostSubject: Re: The Book of Death   Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Let a whisper of life be brought to this long forgotten land...

"We were there once you know"

Laying in bed, Requiem sighed staring at his ceiling. Through the door, he could hear the staircase creaking as if somebody were coming up them, so he stood and unlocked the door that obscured his view. As he did, he found himself wrapped tightly in a warm embrace. Looking down at the person who now had their arms around him, he realized it was his best friend and smiled, wrapping his own arms around her.

"Hey you" He told her softly, slightly puzzled by her presence, yet happy to have her there

She looked up at him and smiled back kind of sadly, "Hey..."

Requiem noticed the sadness in her voice and stepped back "Are you ok hun?"

Anna let out a soft sigh and walked over to his bed and dropped down onto it before motioning for him to do the same "I'm moving..." She told him "And I guess... Well, I just wanted to see you before I left" She told him as he sat down.

"Oh... I see... Where to?" He asked in response, trying to not let the news break him down too much in front of her.

She never responded, instead she just curled up in the bed, pulling him down as well, smiling softly.

He understood, and curled up with her, forcing himself to just be happy that she was there.

It was nice, just being there with her, like the old days that he often looked back on, however much they depressed him. He missed those days. Now, looking over at her, it was like having those days back.

Eventually, she fell asleep, and not wanting to wake her, he remained still, until he too fell asleep. When they awoke, it was dark, and she realized that she was late. She couldn't leave though, her headlights weren't working, so she called her boyfriend and told him that she was going to be late, and wouldn't be there until the next day.

When she got off the phone, they tried to figure out what to do, and decided on just watching movies for a while, so they picked a movie and relaxed on the bed.

The next morning, she left, leaving no trace behind that she had even been there. Requiem knew that he wouldn't see her again, but she would be happy, and that's what mattered to him. It was as it always was, and he dealt with it.

The world moves on...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://regnumumbra.forumotion.com

The Book of Death
Page 1 of 1