AuthorMessage
Desertrose

PostSubject: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 pm

So....i forget where we left off exactly...just say somethin. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 pm

we left off with Edgar's part. Heading down a tunnel to talk to the head man on the murder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://johnnyrmcavey.deviantart.com
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

:nods: ))

Anna kept quiet as she followed him, her eyes looking all around. She was tense....since she was so new to this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:04 pm

It wasn't long till Edgar found the right room. He knocked on the door and a voice answered. "Come in" in a gruff voice. Edgar entered the room and was quite for a second and then spoke.
"Uh sire" he started "You have a body for me to investigate?"
Edgar's boss quickly told him where to go and Edgar left the room glad to be away from the unpleasant man.
"Well we know where to go now." he said
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Anna had shuttered as the door opened. She shrank back, his emotions and Edgar's emotions towards the man making her heartrate pick up. She followed after Edgar when he started up again, her arms tightly curled around her stomach. "Who was that?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

"That was Scott Rem. He's unpleasant usually, a little less bitter today but still... At least we know where to go, we'll have to go through another portal, luckily this one is bigger it leads into an old inn in France where the murder was at." Said Edgar. He was ready to go and ready for the criminal to come back to the crime. I was unlikely for that to happen but it still could occur.
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Anna nodded a little and ultimately kept her tongue. She watched her feet submissively as she walked, keeping her thoughts to herself as well. He's so calm...shouldn't I be too? She thought, almost bitterly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

It wasn't long before Edgar found the portal. "The ones here are different. Mine is just for this area, these are coded. All i do is enter a certain code and it tells the portal where to go. It then hooks up to the closet portal to your location." A panel that had numbers on it was visible and Edgar entered the code. The door opened and it revealed an open portal. All they had to do was walk through it and they'd be in the room closet at the inn. "Alright ladies first, although it will be dark when we enter."
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Anna nodded slowly and padded slowly past him. She took a deep breath ebfore she slid inside. A tingling sensation brushed over her skin, making her whine and shiver. She stepped into a warm room that was pitch black. Her eyes glowed neon, soaking up as much light as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Edgar was right behind her and it didn't take him long to find the door knob. "The customers won't be scared so we don't have to be quiet. It's a Mage inn." He opened the door and saw a huge room with tables and a small bar. it was empty except for the bar tender and a man who was drinking. "Hello, gentlemen" said Edgar taking a small bow. "Which way to the Serian Manor?"
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 pm

Anna stayed back behind Edgar, her heart hammering slightly. She swallowed and waited patiently for the inn keeper to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:09 pm

"Yeah, it's down that street. It's three houses down once you get to the second block." said the Bar Keeper. He was a bit twig like.

"Thank you" replied Alistair. He tossed a cooper coin his way. He walked out the bar and headed for the house.
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Anna followed along silently, her confidence that much lower now from the travel. She kept her chin down as she followed after Edgar. As soon as she stepped out she shuttere against the feel and past of the inn. She found herself finding Egdar's hand, her own shaky and cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Edgar held her hand. He knew she must be nervous. It didn't take them long to get there. "Just stay behind me. And don't touch anything, it's crucial everything is the way it was at the scene of the crime. " Her opened the door to the house and traveled up the steps into the master bed room. Opening that door he was hit my a wave of stench.
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Anna made a small horrified sound and jerked away from the room, her eyes round as she stared into the house and at the carnage. Her trembling grew fiercer as emotions and past happenings hit her like a sucker punch to the face. She wrapped her arms around herself and whimpered softly, her eyes round and unblinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 pm

"Just stay out side of this room." said Edgar. "You can come in when ever you want but be careful." He shut the door behind him, he knew this was a hard site for someone so new to see. Besides the smell Edgar was used to this. He looked at the body, it was a male's. The body had been split from head to naval revealing the organs. It was odd the man had been split from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Anna trembled from the other side of the door, the urge to be sick making her gag. It hadn't been the sight....she was a werewolf. It had been the emotions that had caught her. She fisted her hand and moved to knock on the door...but she hesitated. He had said not to touch anything... He'd become angry. He'd hrut her. She swallowed and found her voice. "E-edgar?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm

"Yes." Edgar answered as he opened the door. Thinking it was the body that had bothered her he tried to block. "I've nearly figured it out. I think it was a plant that did this to this poor soul. So what do you need or are you ready to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:53 pm

"It was a lover...." Anna whispered softly. "It smells like...earth....so I think it's a fae. But she was a lover....I smell um..." She didn't want to say sex. "I smell emotion...I see and feel it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:02 am

"The tragedies of love" said Edgar Grimly. "Who ever she was she was a plant mage. It'll be interesting to track her down. Also there are spores everywhere, they're too heavy to be airborne so we're safe. However they are sticky so make sure one doesn't touch you and you don't notice it. I don't know what they'll do at that point." With his shadow magic he grabbed one of the spores and set it inside a bag. "Perhaps we can get some info."
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:19 am

Anna nodded, making no move to come inside on her own. "Do you need me to be inside?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 am

"Not really." said Edgar the shadows tell me that she masked her scent. It's odd it was if she knew someone with a great sense of smell would be her, either that or she really liked her perfume." He closed the door and walked towards Anna "Well i've done my part, We'll head back to the Rabbit Hole and tell them this so they can clean up, Then we shall be searching for a plant queen."
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:26 am

Anna nodded and backed up, avoiding touching him. She was still trembling, but trying to hold it together desperately. "Okay." She said softly, purposefully not looking at the door. She wished she could give him the information she had gathered....could she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnny R. McAvery

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:36 am

"I'll get you a drink before we return, i know the first day is the worst, not to mention how bad this one was." said Edgar. What he saw unnerved him a good little bit, but he didn't need a drink. "The worst is over all that's left is the research and i can do a little bit of it at the house."
Back to top Go down
Desertrose

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 am

Anna nodded a little, not caring so much where they went as long as it wasn't back inside that room. "I....I have information for you." She told him softly. "I just don't know how to give it to you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)   

Back to top Go down

Tales of Folly (Me 'n Johnny)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next